RadioBanter

-   -   why does steve try to use veterans to imporve his befoulded name (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/112083-why-does-steve-try-use-veterans-imporve-his-befoulded-name.html)

an_old_friend December 21st 06 02:01 AM

why does steve try to use veterans to imporve his befoulded name

I don't but it does indeed apear that NO OutRage is too much for Robeson

K4YZ December 21st 06 02:10 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
I don't but it does indeed apear that NO OutRage is too much for Robeson

Sure you do.

You've intentionally jammed a "send -a-vet-a-greeting thread 8
times in the last 30 minutes.

Seems we have Morkie Moron caught in yet ANOTHER lie!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ December 21st 06 02:19 AM

Debunking KB9RQZ Lies

wrote:
On 20 Dec 2006 18:10:29 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
I don't but it does indeed apear that NO OutRage is too much for Robeson

Sure you do.

You've intentionally jammed a "send -a-vet-a-greeting thread 8
times in the last 30 minutes.

no steve I have comented your effort to promote yourrself and spread a
lie that you support and respect veterans

I didn't say a word about myself, Morkie.

Here's what I DID say:

As the Christmas season draws closer, many of us who have watched
the war in Iraq have wondered how we could help or "make a difference"
to the lives of some of our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines who
have been wounded in combat.

Although there are several military hospitals that take in the
wounded, most find their way into Walter Reed Army Hospital.

Please take a minute to fill out a Christmas card and address it
as
follows:

A Recovering American Service Member
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20307-5001

Perhaps a personal note of thanks and gratitude for the sacrifice
they've made would be appropriate.

UNQUOTE

If you're not man enough to cool your jets and get behind that,
then you're everybit the creep I've been saying all along.

Are you?

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 21st 06 03:51 AM

Send A Wounded Vet A Christmas Card

wrote:
On 20 Dec 2006 18:19:29 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

youlie about my name steve

Nope.

As the Christmas season draws closer, many of us who have watched
the war in Iraq have wondered how we could help or "make a difference"
to the lives of some of our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines who
have been wounded in combat.

Although there are several military hospitals that take in the
wounded, most find their way into Walter Reed Army Hospital.

Please take a minute to fill out a Christmas card and address it as

follows:

A Recovering American Service Member
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20307-5001

Perhaps a personal note of thanks and gratitude for the sacrifice
they've made would be appropriate.

73

Steve Robeson, LPN
Winchester, TN
K4YZ

[email protected] December 21st 06 04:03 AM

wrote:
On 20 Dec 2006 19:51:44 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
On 20 Dec 2006 18:19:29 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

youlie about my name steve

Nope.

yes you do steve

why tell such lies and try and cover them it is your lie about being
misquoted when you claimed I eat your ####

I never said you did, Morkie.

And WHY are yo AFRAID of this message?

[email protected] December 21st 06 04:13 AM

Send A Wounded Vet A Christmas Card

wrote:
On 20 Dec 2006 20:03:21 -0800,
On 20 Dec 2006 19:51:44 -0800,
wrote:

youlie about my name steve

Nope.

yes you do steve

why tell such lies and try and cover them it is your lie about being
misquoted when you claimed I eat your ####

I never said you did, Morkie.

lying agin steve

Nope.

And WHY are yo AFRAID of this message?

I am not I am digusted by your hyporacry in posting that spam

Obviously you ARE afraid of the message since you keep hiding it.,

Coward.

K4YZ December 21st 06 04:25 AM

Send A Wounded Vet A Chrsitmas Card

wrote:

alway the lying sock of ####

That's how KB9RQZ supports wounded troops.

K4YZ December 21st 06 04:33 AM

Send A Wounded Vet A Christmas card

wrote:
On 20 Dec 2006 20:25:16 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:

that is steve auses vets like me

You're not a vet, Morkie...Either the animal care doctor type or
one who served in the Armed Forces......

[email protected] December 21st 06 05:21 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
wrote:

that is steve auses vets like me

You're not a vet, Morkie...Either the animal care doctor type or
one who served in the Armed Forces......

saure Iam as you know having stolen my army medical records

How could I steal something that never existed?

you have access to them as you have posted things about that ONLY
apear in them

I've posted nothing here from ANY records, Morkie.

YOU have provided every last bit of information that has appeared
here, including your mental health hospitalizations.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ December 21st 06 05:36 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

On 20 Dec 2006 21:21:45 -0800,
wrote:

that is steve auses vets like me

You're not a vet, Morkie...Either the animal care doctor type or
one who served in the Armed Forces......

saure Iam as you know having stolen my army medical records

How could I steal something that never existed?

stop lying your sole them and they do exist

How can I have stolen what doesn't exist?

you have access to them as you have posted things about that ONLY
apear in them

I've posted nothing here from ANY records, Morkie.

bull####

Nope.

YOU have provided every last bit of information that has appeared
here, including your mental health hospitalizations.

I have never been hospitalized for mental illness you know that from
the records you stole steve

YOU posted in THIS FORUM that you had been hospitalized. You did
so in a fit of anger and obviously thought it was going to be one more
"pity me" factor...It turned out to be a 'laugh at you" factor that you
outted yourself AGAIN!

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ