RadioBanter

-   -   why does Markie dream of dining on Wiseman's shit? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/112542-re-why-does-markie-dream-dining-wisemans-shit.html)

Dave Heil December 27th 06 06:43 PM

why does Markie dream of dining on Wiseman's shit?

Roger L. Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:

No, you refuse to prove your wife is a female becausde you CAN'T.

Becausde, becausde, becausde, becausde B E C A U S D E -- becausde of
the horrible things he does. We're off to see UnWiseman, the demented
Wizard of Odds.

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil December 27th 06 07:30 PM

why does Heil dream of dining on Wiseman's shit?

Mark Morgan came up with the above subject line for reasons known only
to himself.

He must feel compelled to illustrate the reason that I killfiled him.

I'm afraid that Mark is the future of amateur radio and I'm sure that
he'll find some way to view my statement as a compliment.

Dave K8MN