RadioBanter

-   -   Code Free "It's part of the dumbing down of America," accordingto CDC (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/112680-re-code-free-its-part-dumbing-down-america-accordingto-cdc.html)

Dave Heil December 30th 06 07:31 PM

Code Free "It's part of the dumbing down of America," accordingto CDC

John Smith I wrote:
John Smith I wrote:

Sorry about that, meant to hit the post above yours ...

JS

Okay. Just don't let it happen again, whatever you were replying to.

Dave K8MN

John Smith I December 30th 06 07:39 PM

Dave Heil wrote:

Okay. Just don't let it happen again, whatever you were replying to.

Dave K8MN

Dave:

Well, I will try not to, and "Heil Dave!" boot-heels-clicking

chuckling
JS

Dave Heil December 30th 06 08:02 PM

John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Okay. Just don't let it happen again, whatever you were replying to.

Dave K8MN

Dave:

Well, I will try not to, and "Heil Dave!" boot-heels-clicking

chuckling

Well, you're chuckling; I was laughing out loud. You have a habit of
snipping everything. Folks have no idea what your comments are about.

Dave K8MN

John Smith I December 30th 06 08:09 PM

Code Free "It's part of the dumbing down of America," accordingto CDC

Dave Heil wrote:

Dave:

All sarcasm and joking aside. How do you read the newsgroups?

I thought everyone would use a newsreader, computer and go though a
newsgroup server? I am ignorant to what I ask, really ... I just have
never known anyone who does it differently ... indeed, I keep running
into the idiots who claim about including "too much" quoted text!

Regards,
JS