RadioBanter

-   -   WRC-07 (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/113679-wrc-07-a.html)

[email protected] January 17th 07 02:59 AM

WRC-07

I wonder if Carl will be in attendance?

WRC-07 Preparations Dominate International Amateur Radio Union Calendar
NEWINGTON, CT, Jan 11, 2007 -- Preparations for World
Radiocommunication Conference 2007 (WRC-07) dominate this year's
International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) calendar. The International
Telecommunication Union (ITU) gathering will get under way in Geneva on
October 22 and continue through November 16. Some items on the WRC-07
agenda have the potential to directly or indirectly impact Amateur
Radio.

"Agenda items of particular interest to the Amateur Services involve
allocations in the 4-10 MHz range, a possible secondary allocation to
the amateur service at 136 kHz, the modification of footnotes to the
Table of Frequency Allocations, and the selection of agenda items for
future WRCs, the next of which is tentatively slated for 2011," reports
IARU Secretary David Sumner, K1ZZ, in the latest edition of the IARU
E-Letter.

WRC-07 agenda item 1.13 will review allocations to all services between
4 and 10 MHz, excluding allocations from 7000 to 7200 kHz -- settled to
the advantage of Amateur Radio during WRC-03. Starting in March 2009,
radio amateurs will enjoy a worldwide 200 kHz segment on 40 meters.
WRC-07 delegates may revisit the 7200-7300 kHz segment with an eye
toward attaining the IARU goal of a 300-kHz worldwide ham radio
allocation, although no administration is known to be planning such a
proposal.

WRC-07 agenda item 1.15 will consider establishing a secondary Amateur
Radio Service allocation in the band 135.7 to 137.8 kHz. Several
countries already have allocated that LF spectrum to Amateur Radio,
although the FCC several years ago turned away an ARRL proposal to
create a sliver band there for ham radio.

The next major WRC-07-related event is the Conference Preparatory
Meeting (CPM) in Geneva February 19 through March 2.

"The CPM will finalize the technical report that will guide the WRC
delegates' work," Sumner says. He explains that drafting of the CPM
Report has occupied several ITU Radiocommunication Sector (ITU-R)
working parties for the past three years. The report provides
background information on each WRC-07 agenda item, various methods of
addressing the agenda items and the advantages and disadvantages of
each. "The inclusion or exclusion of single words in the draft CPM
Report has been the topic of spirited debate, which no doubt will
continue at the CPM."

Representing the IARU at the CPM will be IARU President Larry Price,
W4RA, and Technical Representative Ken Pulfer, VE3PU. Other Amateur
Radio representatives will be part of national delegations.

Regional and national preparatory meetings leading up to WRC-07
continue. The IARU's three regional organizations are responsible for
participating in the work of the regional telecommunications
organizations, including but not limited to CEPT (Europe), ATU
(Africa), CITEL (the Americas), and APT (Asia-Pacific). Domestic
preparations are the responsibility of the IARU member-societies in the
respective countries.

The triennial conference of IARU Region 2 is another major 2007 IARU
event. It takes place September 9-14 in Brasilia, Brazil. The 16th
General Assembly of IARU Region 2 will bring together representatives
of IARU member-societies from throughout the Americas to discuss
matters of mutual interest and to elect officers for the next three
years.

Dave Heil January 17th 07 04:36 AM

WRC-07

wrote:
I wonder if Carl will be in attendance?

WRC-07 Preparations Dominate International Amateur Radio Union Calendar
NEWINGTON, CT, Jan 11, 2007 -- Preparations for World...

If you're that interested, why not drop him an e-mail and ask him?

Dave K8MN

[email protected] January 17th 07 11:56 AM

WRC-07

wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 04:36:55 GMT, Dave Heil

I wonder if Carl will be in attendance?

WRC-07 Preparations Dominate International Amateur Radio Union Calendar
NEWINGTON, CT, Jan 11, 2007 -- Preparations for World...

If you're that interested, why not drop him an e-mail and ask him?

curious mostly and trying to promote conversation here dave

A little on-topic discussion never hurt anything.

Alun L. Palmer January 21st 07 05:37 AM

WRC-07

wrote in :

On 17 Jan 2007 03:56:34 -0800,

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 04:36:55 GMT, Dave Heil

I wonder if Carl will be in attendance?

WRC-07 Preparations Dominate International Amateur Radio Union
Calendar NEWINGTON, CT, Jan 11, 2007 -- Preparations for World...

If you're that interested, why not drop him an e-mail and ask him?

curious mostly and trying to promote conversation here dave

A little on-topic discussion never hurt anything.

except for the mind of Dave and Jim and Steve and Roger none of want
on topic disucssion it might (after some conflict lead to change. and
change is what they seek to avoid (and what the new NG is stiffle if
it can)
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single issue was
abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

KH6HZ January 21st 07 12:43 PM

WRC-07

"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single
issue was abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

The No-Code War Rally will simply change focus now. In another year or so,
they'll set their focus on getting the FCC to reduce, or even eliminate
entirely, the CW/data portions of the bands.

For most, the No-Code War isn't (and never was) about code testing. It is
about destroying a mode they feel, for whatever bizzare reason, threatened
(or 'persecuted') by.

You will no more see the No-Code Warriors disappear than you will see the
Race Pimps disappear.

73
KH6HZ

[email protected] January 21st 07 02:40 PM

WRC-07

KH6HZ wrote:
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single
issue was abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

The No-Code War Rally will simply change focus now. In another year or so,
they'll set their focus on getting the FCC to reduce, or even eliminate
entirely, the CW/data portions of the bands.

The thought never enetered my mind.

For most, the No-Code War isn't (and never was) about code testing.

You're insane.

It is
about destroying a mode they feel, for whatever bizzare reason, threatened
(or 'persecuted') by.

We're not Robesin. We don't have to destroy those who disagree with
us.

You will no more see the No-Code Warriors disappear than you will see the
Race Pimps disappear.

73
KH6HZ

What are race pimps?

an_old_friend January 21st 07 06:09 PM

WRC-07

KH6HZ wrote:
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single
issue was abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

The No-Code War Rally will simply change focus now. In another year or so,
they'll set their focus on getting the FCC to reduce, or even eliminate
entirely, the CW/data portions of the bands.

well the idea of ending the subbands is not abad one

For most, the No-Code War isn't (and never was) about code testing. It is
about destroying a mode they feel, for whatever bizzare reason, threatened
(or 'persecuted') by.

not even for me

You will no more see the No-Code Warriors disappear than you will see the
Race Pimps disappear.

you may be right here but not for the reason you think

i doubt I will allowed to clamly blend in on HF

73
KH6HZ

an_old_friend January 21st 07 06:12 PM

WRC-07

wrote:
KH6HZ wrote:
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single
issue was abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

The No-Code War Rally will simply change focus now. In another year or so,
they'll set their focus on getting the FCC to reduce, or even eliminate
entirely, the CW/data portions of the bands.

The thought never enetered my mind.

For most, the No-Code War isn't (and never was) about code testing.

You're insane.

It is
about destroying a mode they feel, for whatever bizzare reason, threatened
(or 'persecuted') by.

We're not Robesin. We don't have to destroy those who disagree with
us.

hear hear

You will no more see the No-Code Warriors disappear than you will see the
Race Pimps disappear.

73
KH6HZ

What are race pimps?

he is refering I believe to people Charlie Rangel and Jesse Jackson who
blame eveything wrong in the black comunity on the white rasism

at least that is the normal use of the term

Alun L. Palmer January 22nd 07 12:30 AM

WRC-07

"KH6HZ" wrote in
:

"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single issue was
abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

The No-Code War Rally will simply change focus now. In another year or
so, they'll set their focus on getting the FCC to reduce, or even
eliminate entirely, the CW/data portions of the bands.

For most, the No-Code War isn't (and never was) about code testing. It
is about destroying a mode they feel, for whatever bizzare reason,
threatened (or 'persecuted') by.

You will no more see the No-Code Warriors disappear than you will see
the Race Pimps disappear.

73
KH6HZ

That has nothing to do with WRC-07. There are no ITU requirements for mode
subbands. There never have been. So my stetment that I doubt if Carl would
be interested still stands. Of course, that's really for him to say.

It is true that there will still be pressure on the FCC from phone ops to
widen the phone subbands in the US. This is because the phone subbands are
still narrower in the US than everywhere else on three bands - 40, 20 and
15. Some of us want to fix this, but I don't know anyone who wants to go
beyond that.

Abolition of mode subbands is just the simplest way to acheive that. In
most countries this already how it is, but you aren't likely to hear phone
below 7040, 14100 or 21150 respectively. You might hear that in a contest,
but often contest rules don't allow any points for those QSOs. If you would
rather just widen the phone subbands down to those frequencies that would
be just as good as far as I am concerned, but ironically it would probably
be harder to get that through the FCC, solely because it is more
complicated than abolishing mode subbands altogether.

None of this has ever been about wanting to destroy CW as a mode. you can
dit and dah to your heart's content for all I care.

73 de Alun, N3KIP

an_old_friend January 22nd 07 04:05 AM

WRC-07

KH6HZ wrote:

ah MD I did not recnize you the man of a thousand Callsisgns
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single
issue was abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

The No-Code War Rally will simply change focus now. In another year or so,
they'll set their focus on getting the FCC to reduce, or even eliminate
entirely, the CW/data portions of the bands.

perhaps some of us will persue that but not likely in a year or 2 But I
see little reason for retaining them perhaps with time on HF I will
change my my mind

For most, the No-Code War isn't (and never was) about code testing. It is
about destroying a mode they feel, for whatever bizzare reason, threatened
(or 'persecuted') by.

Not even one of the few noCoder to acualy hate code use thinks you and
the rest should be forced to abandon that mode dispite the Fact I see
it as not only unproductive and bad for the ARS but to propomote c
utlure that threatens at times to harm the public interest as you are
doing now by contiueing your hate filled vneddatat aginst those that
beat your side

dispite the tactic you used you were unable to beat NoCode

face be a man and get over your defeat

[email protected] January 22nd 07 05:16 AM

WRC-07

"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single
issue was abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

Heh heh heh, Mark..."man of a thousand callsigns!" :-)

Actually just about 12 ham calls plus a private ship radio license
from the state of Washington...considering Mikey D. was a
resident of Rhode Island at the time, it is difficult to recognize
"residency" in two different far-apart states. He had another
ship radio license for a motorboat at the same time, required
mailing address given as Rhode Island.

We did a lengthy bunch of posts on "the man of a thousand calls"
several years ago in here. Eventually Mikey ran away from here.
The FCC made him give up all his FAKE "club calls." The "clubs"
just didn't exist. The last one to die was the one for the "RF
Commandos!" :-)

I don't think Alun was in here at the time. He would have enjoyed
reading that series of posts, I think. :-)

Aloha,

LA

KH6HZ January 22nd 07 11:42 AM

WRC-07

wrote:

[blah blah blah]

Diaper's still soiled, eh, Lennie?

Visiting nurse hasn't shown up yet?

an_old_friend January 22nd 07 04:47 PM

WRC-07

wrote:

"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single
issue was abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

Heh heh heh, Mark..."man of a thousand callsigns!" :-)

indeeed an exagertion or just a prediction of the result if if he been
allowed to contiue

Actually just about 12 ham calls plus a private ship radio license
from the state of Washington...considering Mikey D. was a
resident of Rhode Island at the time, it is difficult to recognize
"residency" in two different far-apart states. He had another
ship radio license for a motorboat at the same time, required
mailing address given as Rhode Island.

he sure did get around

We did a lengthy bunch of posts on "the man of a thousand calls"
several years ago in here. Eventually Mikey ran away from here.
The FCC made him give up all his FAKE "club calls." The "clubs"
just didn't exist. The last one to die was the one for the "RF
Commandos!" :-)

I don't think Alun was in here at the time. He would have enjoyed
reading that series of posts, I think. :-)

it was interesting reading

for this jerk to lectturing on lawlessness is hoot

Aloha,

LA

an_old_friend January 22nd 07 04:51 PM

WRC-07

KH6HZ wrote:
wrote:

[blah blah blah]

Diaper's still soiled, eh, Lennie?

Visiting nurse hasn't shown up yet?

nah steve has been silnet sine last weeks outburst

well man of a thousand callsign how does it FEEL to be the only RRAPer
known the have had the FCC act aginst him. I certainly have never
receieved any letter from them myself and code testing is supoosed to
weed out the bad one .

so I guess you are just another case where it FAILED

Gavrielah Hojnacki January 22nd 07 05:17 PM

WRC-07

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Charlie Rangel and Jesse Jackson who
blame eveything wrong in the black comunity on the white rasism

OFF TOPIC POST!

KH6HZ January 22nd 07 05:18 PM

WRC-07

"an_old_friend" wrote:

well man of a thousand callsign how does it FEEL to be the
only RRAPer known the have had the FCC act aginst him.

Which Part 97 rule did I violate, Morkie? I don't seem to ever recall
getting a pink slip from the FCC telling me I've violated Part 97.

I certainly have never receieved any letter from
them myself

Probably due to the fact, as someone else pointed out, your address is
gibberish.

and code testing is supoosed to weed out the bad one .
so I guess you are just another case where it FAILED

Where have I stated code testing weeds out anyone?

Well... For years it weeded YOU out... so that certainly was a good thing,
IMO.

Gavrielah Hojnacki January 22nd 07 05:21 PM

WRC-07

wrote in message
On 17 Jan 2007 03:56:34 -0800, wrote:
A little on-topic discussion never hurt anything.

except for the mind of Dave and Jim and Steve and Roger

OFF TOPIC POST!

hijacking these NG for your wars and vendaatas is what YOU do

[email protected] January 22nd 07 11:27 PM

WRC-07

From: "an_old_friend" on Mon, Jan 22 2007 8:47 am

wrote:

"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single
issue was abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

Heh heh heh, Mark..."man of a thousand callsigns!" :-)

indeeed an exagertion or just a prediction of the result if if he been
allowed to contiue

I know that and you know that, but watch out for Jimmie
NOserve...he is probably warming up to several years'
worth of ruler-spanking by his Nun of the Above character
all about exaggeration, etc. :-)

Actually just about 12 ham calls plus a private ship radio license
from the state of Washington...considering Mikey D. was a
resident of Rhode Island at the time, it is difficult to recognize
"residency" in two different far-apart states. He had another
ship radio license for a motorboat at the same time, required
mailing address given as Rhode Island.

he sure did get around

Well, in truth, we can't really prove he did anything
other than falsify his amateur vanity callsign mailing
address...and be forced to give up all his many "club"
callsigns. [it was a "coincidence" is the strongest
defence any sympathizer can come up with...]

But, Deignan HAS NOT REFUTED HIS ALLEGED WASHINGTON BOAT
RADIO LICENSE. All he did was try to invent a bunch of
"infirmaties" about me, a supposed "polite" insult or
suggest that bringing up a topic already done before is
"obsession." Tsk. "Judge" Miccolis has already "ruled"
that "there is no statute of limitations" in newsgroups!
[did Jimmie get bit by a legal beagle in the butt?]

I don't think Alun was in here at the time. He would have enjoyed
reading that series of posts, I think. :-)

it was interesting reading

for this jerk to lectturing on lawlessness is hoot

Oh, oh, now "Judge" Miccolis will make another "ruling!"
It is "NOT" lawlessness...it is just "working around
loop-holes in the law," all perfectly "legal" and
acceptable. Have NO amateur license and one is a criminal.
Have MANY amateur licenses, all active, and one is a
valiant "hero!"

Hoooo-RAWWHHHH!

LA

[email protected] January 23rd 07 03:48 AM

WRC-07

KH6HZ wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:

well man of a thousand callsign how does it FEEL to be the
only RRAPer known the have had the FCC act aginst him.

Which Part 97 rule did I violate, Morkie?

"Good Amateur Practice."

I don't seem to ever recall
getting a pink slip from the FCC telling me I've violated Part 97.

Riley says good amatuer practice is enforceable. He enforced it on
you.

I certainly have never receieved any letter from
them myself

Probably due to the fact, as someone else pointed out, your address is
gibberish.

Only Riley is to judge. Meanwhile, Deignan has addresses scattered
across the USA and perhaps several US possessions, courtesy of Coast
Guard friednds...

and code testing is supoosed to weed out the bad one .
so I guess you are just another case where it FAILED

Where have I stated code testing weeds out anyone?

Below.

Well... For years it weeded YOU out... so that certainly was a good thing,
IMO.

Mark has been a ham for years.

KH6HZ January 23rd 07 05:07 AM

WRC-07

wrote:

"Good Amateur Practice."

No communication I ever received from the FCC ever cited "good amateur
practice".

Riley says good amatuer practice is enforceable. He enforced
it on you.

Cite anywhere in communications addressed from the FCC to me the words "good
amateur practice". Sorry, doesn't exist.

Only Riley is to judge. Meanwhile, Deignan has addresses
scattered across the USA and perhaps several US possessions,
courtesy of Coast Guard friednds...

Or, could be having my own private jet affords me the luxury of easy
interstate travel.

Mark has been a ham for years.

Alas, even RoundUp doesn't kill all the weeds you spray it on, so I suppose
we can't expect the code-test to keep out all the undesirables, huh?

KH6HZ January 23rd 07 05:28 AM

WRC-07

wrote:

does it we have only your word on that or do we have even that

Look it up for yourself, Morkie. The content of the FCC communications
addressed to me are easy to obtain via Google. No where do they mention
"good amateur practice", nor do they mention any violation of Part 97 (or
any other federal regulation, for that matter).

Sorry if that gets your panties in a wad, but thems the facts.

your own private jet now?

Well apparently (according to Lennie) I own an ocean-going trawler named
Hornblower, so hell I must be able to afford my own private jet too.

insteresting nonresponse but then you jerks can't deal with facts

No, we can't deal with the gibberish you spew.

[email protected] January 23rd 07 05:53 AM

WRC-07

From: Alun L. Palmer on Sun, Jan 21 2007 4:30 pm

"KH6HZ" wrote in
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single issue was
abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

The No-Code War Rally will simply change focus now. In another year or
so, they'll set their focus on getting the FCC to reduce, or even
eliminate entirely, the CW/data portions of the bands.

For most, the No-Code War isn't (and never was) about code testing. It
is about destroying a mode they feel, for whatever bizzare reason,
threatened (or 'persecuted') by.

You will no more see the No-Code Warriors disappear than you will see
the Race Pimps disappear.

That has nothing to do with WRC-07.

Quite true, Alun. The FCC Overseas Bureau has had
documentation on WRC-07 for over a year...all the
agenda items. No "mode sub-bands" for amateurs there.

There are no ITU requirements for mode
subbands. There never have been. So my stetment that I doubt if Carl would
be interested still stands. Of course, that's really for him to say.

Carl did not effect the almost-total revision of
Radio Regulation S25 at WRC-03. The IARU wanted
that for a couple years prior to 2003. While that
included making the code test an option for all
administration, there were many other changes also
done to S25. It helped greatly that the chief
representative of No-Code International was AT
WRC-03, but the S25 changes would have been made
regardless. The ARRL did not side with the IARU
on removing the code test absolute requirement.

It is true that there will still be pressure on the FCC from phone ops to
widen the phone subbands in the US. This is because the phone subbands are
still narrower in the US than everywhere else on three bands - 40, 20 and
15. Some of us want to fix this, but I don't know anyone who wants to go
beyond that.

If there is a movement of US citizens to change the
amateur radio sub-bands, then that will be handled
in normal fashion at the FCC, not in Geneva. A
Petition will be sent, the FCC may publish that and
as for Comments...or issue an NPRM on proposed
revisions also asking for Comments. After the
Comment period is over, there's a long, long wait
for decisions, whether to be or not to be an R&O.
After the R&O there will be a much longer period
of cry-baby losers moaning, bitching, making threats
and other fun stuff...some predicting the End Of
The World...which it may be for some losers. :-)

None of this has ever been about wanting to destroy CW as a mode. you can
dit and dah to your heart's content for all I care.

Quite true, Alun. However, I suspect the REAL
problem is the PCTA attempting to keep their
perceived power which they enjoyed prior to
FCC 06-178...that and the readily-available (and
standard) boasting of being a "20 WPM Tested"
Extra. That made them "better" than anyone else
and many got drunk on that "better-than-thou"
elixir.

Some went too far...such as the stunt that
Deignan, Michael P. did in obtaining a Hawaii
P.O. Box "address" in order to change from his
old vanity KD1HZ to KH6HZ...plus inventing a dozen
"clubs" (that never existed) and getting amateur
radio "club" calls for them. While Deignan didn't
quite do an illegal act, his actions DID violate
the SPIRIT of the law. The FCC made him give up
those calls for nonexistant clubs and forced him
to identify his regular amateur call mailing
address to his real residence.

[email protected] January 23rd 07 05:53 AM

WRC-07

KH6HZ January 23rd 07 10:54 AM

WRC-07

spewed forth the following gibberish:

somehow I just don't beleive you

Well now, that's your problem, isn't it?

John Smith I January 23rd 07 05:40 PM

WRC-07

KH6HZ wrote:
spewed forth the following gibberish:

somehow I just don't beleive you

Well now, that's your problem, isn't it?

Didn't the bible say something like:

Don't attempt to remove the toothpick in the other guys' eye, until
first you have removed the log in your own?

JS

KH6HZ January 23rd 07 06:45 PM

WRC-07

wrote:

obviously not

I wasn't forced to surrender all my club callsigns, nor was I forced to
change my address.

So, Lennie would be wrong, no matter how much you'd like to attempt to
rewrite history.

KH6HZ January 23rd 07 10:45 PM

WRC-07

spewed forth the following rubbish:

right I believe you NOT if you were nothing wrong then Ril;ey
just out of the blue started picking on you

lol. Don't need to believe me, Morkie. Look it up for yourself.

My license had a Rhode Island mailing address long before Riley wrote me
(easily verifiable via ULS, not to mention, I believe the online copies of
the coorespondence clearly states it was mailed to my RI address) and I
still am the holder of a club callsign, actively in use today as a beacon
for foxhunts.

Of course, I doubt you'll look it up... Facts would tend to get in the way
of your deluded reality.

KH6HZ January 23rd 07 10:59 PM

WRC-07

spewed forth the following gibberish:

I know you had a number of club calls you don't now you amdit you
got a letter from Riley and now you don't have em enough said

I can't parse this. Want to try in English again Morkie?

KH6HZ January 23rd 07 11:19 PM

WRC-07

lol @ busted.

Once again...

What violation of Part 97 was I cited by the FCC for violating?

Which federal statute was I charged with violating?

Free clues for ya: None, and none.

KH6HZ January 24th 07 12:40 AM

WRC-07

spewed forth the following gibberish:

you know as well as I

Yes, we both know. None. Zilch. El-Squato.

Oops... that last one has a subliminal sexual overtone. Didn't mean to get
you hot and bothered, Morkie.

fraud

I was? Odd. Are you aware of a fraud conviction I have which apparently I
wasn't at the trial for? If you are, you might want to let the AG in my
state know, since they'd want to revolk my concealed carry permit.

No? Didn't think so. Just pulling facts out of yer arse (along with other
unmentionable vibrating objects, no doubt)

At no time in any correspondence addressed to me by the FCC was I ever
charged -- or even *accused* for that matter -- of violating any section of
Part 97, or any federal statute, for that matter.

Sux to be you, eh, Morkie?

only becuase riley was generous and you were wise enough not to fight

Oh, I'm sure if there was a violation of Part 97, or any other federal
statute, that Riley wouldn't have had any problem indicating such in his
correspondence to me.

Unfortunately for you, reality is otherwise, Morkie.

[email protected] January 24th 07 03:11 AM

WRC-07

On Jan 23, 12:07 am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
"Good Amateur Practice."

No communication I ever received from the FCC ever cited "good amateur
practice".

No, it would cite the items which were poor amateur practice, like
scarfing up a lot of callsigns...

Riley says good amatuer practice is enforceable. He enforced
it on you.Cite anywhere in communications addressed from the FCC to me the words "good

amateur practice". Sorry, doesn't exist.

The words, "good amateur practice" do not have to appear on the
communication.

It is enforceable, none-the-less.

Only Riley is to judge. Meanwhile, Deignan has addresses
scattered across the USA and perhaps several US possessions,
courtesy of Coast Guard friends...

Or, could be having my own private jet affords me the luxury of easy
interstate travel.

Did you get wealthy scarfing up other public assets, or was callsign
collecting just a hobby?

Mark has been a ham for years.

Alas, even RoundUp doesn't kill all the weeds you spray it on, so I suppose
we can't expect the code-test to keep out all the undesirables, huh?

Can the RF Commandos kill all the weeds, or are they as impotent as
RoundUp?

KH6HZ January 24th 07 04:44 AM

WRC-07

wrote:

No, it would cite the items which were poor amateur practice, like
scarfing up a lot of callsigns...

There is no restriction in Part 97 or any other federal regulation which
limits the number of callsigns an individual can be assigned.

Please play again soon.

Did you get wealthy scarfing up other public assets, or was
callsign collecting just a hobby?

No, I'm a shipping mogul with an ocean-going trawler.

Can the RF Commandos kill all the weeds, or are they as impotent as
RoundUp?

We just do DFing. We leave the wetwork for others.

KH6HZ January 24th 07 04:58 AM

WRC-07

spewed forth the following excrement:

that is under the catorry of being fraud

No where in any communication from the FCC ever sent to me is the word
"fraud". You keep saying "The Sky Is Red", too, maybe someday that'll come
true too.

That must really go up your back-side, huh? (though from what I've read,
you'd like that)

impotent

You seem awfully preoccupied with my manhood, Morkie. Pretty unhealthy too,
but then, that's what got you cashiered out of the armed forces years ago
too, from what I recall.

I'm sorry, I won't be providing any of those details to you, so you'll have
to find another way to snap your carrot tonite.

[email protected] January 25th 07 10:54 PM

WRC-07

On Jan 23, 11:44 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
No, it would cite the items which were poor amateur practice, like
scarfing up a lot of callsigns...

There is no restriction in Part 97 or any other federal regulation which
limits the number of callsigns an individual can be assigned.

It's not in the Gospel according to St Hiram, either, but Riley became
your penpal for a reason. Can you tell us what that reason is?

Please play again soon.

Hey, I'm not the one with the penpal from the FCC.

Did you get wealthy scarfing up other public assets, or was
callsign collecting just a hobby?

No, I'm a shipping mogul with an ocean-going trawler.

Sure you are.

Can the RF Commandos kill all the weeds, or are they as impotent as

RoundUp? We just do DFing.

Dump Hucking?

We leave the wetwork for others.

So the RF Commandos are not a brain trust?