RadioBanter

-   -   Brand New Year...Same Morkie Mularkie (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/113840-brand-new-year-same-morkie-mularkie.html)

K4YZ January 19th 07 08:37 AM

Brand New Year...Same Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:38:03 -0500, "Gavrielah Hojnacki"
wrote:

nomy wife wrote nothing of the sort woger

How is your "wife", fatboy? Still beating you to the bathroom to
shave in the morning?

Tell him to move over.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend January 19th 07 06:41 PM

BRAND NEW YEAR...SAME OLD Robeson throwing shit arround

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

BRAND NEW YEAR...SAME OLD Robeson throwing **** arround
here and back to the cyver vandalism I see

How is your "wife", fatboy? Still beating you to the bathroom to
shave in the morning?

bakc to you personal attack aginst a women you have never seen

K4YZ January 20th 07 12:37 PM

BRAND NEW YEAR...SAME OLD MORKIE

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

BRAND NEW YEAR...SAME OLD Robeson throwing **** arround
here and back to the cyver vandalism I see

How is your "wife", fatboy? Still beating you to the bathroom to
shave in the morning?

bakc to you personal attack aginst a women you have never seen

"Against a women"...?!?!?

What WOMAN, Morkie...?!?!

As for having "never seen" "her", that's YOUR fault...You've been
encouraged on more than one occassion to prove me wrong, but you CAN'T.

So stop whining about it.

Steve, K4YZ