RadioBanter

-   -   Ping Robeson (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/113869-ping-robeson.html)

an_old_friend January 19th 07 06:58 PM

Ping Robeson

just to tell you

IF your posts tady had been sent to the proposed new ng your addy would
now be baaned indeed in your whole postig history I doubt there are mre
than a day in which you ever posted where your posting would make it
past moderation in the ng and 3 failed posts and you are banned

K4YZ January 20th 07 12:45 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
just to tell you

IF your posts tady had been sent to the proposed new ng your addy would
now be baaned indeed in your whole postig history I doubt there are mre
than a day in which you ever posted where your posting would make it
past moderation in the ng and 3 failed posts and you are banned

I am sure that meant something in Morkiese, Morkie, but once again
your failed education let you down.

I am sure you were trying to insult me, but I guess you forgot to
add in some logic along the way.

As usual.

Steve, K4YZ

Gavrielah Hojnacki January 20th 07 02:24 PM

Ping Robeson

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
just to tell you

IF your posts tady had been sent to the proposed new ng your addy would
now be baaned indeed in your whole postig history I doubt there are mre
than a day in which you ever posted where your posting would make it
past moderation in the ng and 3 failed posts and you are banned

We swing with a better class of transvestite!

Gavrielah Hojnacki January 22nd 07 08:48 PM

Ping Robeson

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
just to tell you

IF your posts tady had been sent to the proposed new ng your addy would
now be baaned indeed in your whole postig history I doubt there are mre
than a day in which you ever posted where your posting would make it
past moderation in the ng and 3 failed posts and you are banned

OFF TOPIC!

http://www.badongo.com/vid/277528