RadioBanter

-   -   a question for the markie tard (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/114811-re-question-markie-tard.html)

an old fiend February 5th 07 12:20 AM

a question for the markie tard

"Eric the hair Oyen" wrote in message news:...
Which do you enjoy more Mark?

A. Sucking cock

B. Having cock rammed in your ass

omly from gav

Dave Heil February 10th 07 02:09 AM

your plea for attention is granted

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
we can all see that you still haven't changed your snip.

Back for another filthfest, Roger? You've been pleasantly conspicuous
by your absence.

Dave K8MN

Not Lloyd February 10th 07 04:48 AM

your plea for attention is granted

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
we can all see that you still haven't changed your snip.

Back for another filthfest, Roger? You've been pleasantly conspicuous
by your absence.

Dave K8MN

Oh, that Roger should make his absence permanent.