RadioBanter

-   -   My Mentors (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/115667-my-mentors.html)

Len Slanderson February 24th 07 10:26 AM

My Mentors

When I grow up I want to be as educated and as glib as Mark Morgan.
I can say things such as, I Punce.
I fux up but roger lieks me for what i am when we trade men

--
Some days I get all my mucking furds wuddled

an_old_friend February 25th 07 08:02 PM

get help

On Feb 25, 2:46 pm, "Dudley" anon@anon wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in ooglegroups.com... On Feb 25, 2:00 pm, "Dudley" anon@anon wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in

ooglegroups.com... On Feb
24, 5:26 am, "Len Slanderson" flatusr@socal wrote: When I grow up I want to be as educated and as glib as Mark Morgan.

obviously you will never make it

Does that include becoming a bisexual, pagan, newsgroup flooder?

funny how you call me a flooder when I posted prehaps a dozen posts in
response to more than 200 hundered

Funny. Most of the time it is the other way around.

no it never is the other way round

You have been known to
make 200 posts in a single day alone.

so?
THAT is flooding.

ah but only if I do when steve does it is ok

[email protected] February 26th 07 02:36 AM

My Morgasm

On Feb 25, 2:46 pm, "Dudley" anon@anon wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in ooglegroups.com... On Feb 25, 2:00 pm, "Dudley" anon@anon wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in

ooglegroups.com... On Feb
24, 5:26 am, "Len Slanderson" flatusr@socal wrote: When I grow up I want to be as educated and as glib as Mark Morgan.

obviously you will never make it

Does that include becoming a bisexual, pagan, newsgroup flooder?

funny how you call me a flooder when I posted prehaps a dozen posts in
response to more than 200 hundered

Funny. Most of the time it is the other way around. You have been known to
make 200 posts in a single day alone. THAT is flooding.

I didn't mind that at all. It got rid of that idiot, Robesin, didn't
it?