RadioBanter

-   -   Morkie Finally Gets His QRZ Site Fixed...All It Took Was Dropping Morse Code Testing? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/115965-morkie-finally-gets-his-qrz-site-fixed-all-took-dropping-morse-code-testing.html)

an_old_friend March 4th 07 08:27 AM

just another stlaking thread

On Mar 1, 4:19 pm, "K4YZ" wrote:
Callsign: KB9RQZ Class: General Codes: HAI USA
Name: Mark C Morgan

FYI, Morkie...there's no mode called "Hell

lying again steve

an_old_friend March 4th 07 08:29 AM

just another stalking thread

On Mar 1, 4:19 pm, "K4YZ" wrote:
Callsign: KB9RQZ Class: General Codes: HAI USA

Congratulations on the upgrade, by the way...Now..Are you man
enough to log a QSO with me?

thank for the congrats but I have no desire to speak with you or any
other bad ham

I'll certainly be glad to put you in MY
RRAP logbook and send you a QSL, just like the other RRAP'ers I've
worked...

then you are doomed to dispointment steve