RadioBanter

-   -   I VETOE MONARATED GRPUOPE (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116115-i-vetoe-monarated-grpuope.html)

an old fiend March 4th 07 04:25 PM

I VETOE MONARATED GRPUOPE

Indeed I monarate my blog blog that is indeed deferant tahn newsgropes. I
is in charge of my blog so I indded decide what get publsh on it indeed not
like news gruopes.

K4YZ March 9th 07 09:51 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

On Mar 4, 10:30?am, wrote:

just another stalking thread

Where?

Steve, K4YZ

Lloyd Davies March 10th 07 02:38 PM

I VETOE MONARATED GRPUOPE

"an old fiend" wrote in message
.. .
Indeed I monarate my blog blog that is indeed deferant tahn newsgropes. I
is in charge of my blog so I indded decide what get publsh on it indeed
not like news gruopes.

Try my group............

alt.cocksucker.lardass.lloyd-davies

It's unmoderated.

John Doe March 10th 07 02:56 PM

I VETOE MONARATED GRPUOPE

Eat this - yow will feel better!

FDA Press Release

This listserv covers mainly Class I (life-threatening) recalls. A complete
listing of recalls can be found in the FDA Enforcement Report at:
http://www.fda.gov/opacom/Enforce.html

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
P07-41
March 9, 2007
Media Inquiries:
Mike Herndon, 301-827-6242
Consumer Inquiries:
888-SAFEFOOD

FDA Update on Peanut Butter Recall
As a follow-up to the recent Salmonella outbreak linked to peanut butter,
the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is informing consumers that
ConAgra has extended their recall of all Peter Pan peanut butter, and all
Great Value peanut butter beginning with product code 2111, including peanut
butter toppings, back to October 2004. This information was obtained
recently as part of the ongoing investigation being conducted by FDA.

Consumers who have purchased any of the products since October 2004 should
discard them. FDA's advice to consumers continues to be not to eat any Peter
Pan peanut butter or any Great Value peanut butter beginning with the 2111
product code.

FDA will provide updates on recalled products, including any other products
that may have been made with potentially contaminated peanut butter and
distributed to consumers.

Symptoms of foodborne illness caused by Salmonella include fever, diarrhea
and abdominal cramps. In persons with poor underlying health or weakened
immune systems, Salmonella can invade the bloodstream and cause
life-threatening infections or death. Individuals who have recently eaten
peanut butter-containing products from these companies and who have
experienced any of these symptoms should contact their doctor or health care
provider immediately and report the illnesses to their state or local health
authorities. Similarly, institutional food establishments and other food
service providers who have received reports of illness from consumers after
they consumed a product containing this peanut butter are encouraged to
share that information with their local health department.

FDA is continuing to work closely with the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention, and with states and local officials to identify how the
contamination occurred in order to prevent similar foodborne illness
outbreaks.

####