RadioBanter

-   -   hot ham n chesse (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116177-hot-ham-n-chesse.html)

Morkie Morgan March 5th 07 08:04 PM

hot ham n chesse

arby hav hot ham chese 5 for 5.95 so i have 5 for lunch i not have curly
flies baeucse i on diet

Gav March 5th 07 09:53 PM

hot ham n cheese

Hey morkie tell everyone about your two favorite food groups, penicillin and
semen.

Fat Cassie March 6th 07 01:29 AM

hot ham n cheese

"Gav" wrote in message ...
Hey morkie tell everyone about your two favorite food groups, penicillin

and
semen.

Now, ya gotta admit. That there was funny.

[email protected] March 6th 07 01:49 AM

hot ham n cheese

On Mar 5, 8:29?pm, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:
"Gav" wrote in ...
Hey morkie tell everyone about your two favorite food groups, penicillin

and
semen.

Now, ya gotta admit. That there was funny.

Live my freind Mark alone or I will get you on my next live broadcast
of On the Domestic Front

Lloyd

Lloyd Morgan March 6th 07 12:04 PM

hot ham n cheese

On 5 Mar 2007 17:49:11 -0800, Fake Lloyd wrote:

Live my freind Mark alone or I will get you on my next live broadcast
of On the Domestic Front

Sorry, Lloyd imposter, the real Lloyd is no longer making OTDF shows,
because he is leaving the net forever, starting tomorrow. When the real
Lloyd *does* post through Google, his IP address is always that of a
broadband cable company. You, OTOH, posted through the nearly bankrupt
ISP of AOL.

Better luck next time.

an_old_friend March 6th 07 07:25 PM

hot ham n cheese

On Mar 6, 7:04 am, Lloyd Morgan wrote:
On 5 Mar 2007 17:49:11 -0800, Fake Lloyd wrote:

Live my freind Mark alone or I will get you on my next live broadcast
of On the Domestic Front

Sorry, Lloyd imposter,

a lloyd imposter answering a lloyd imposter

reminds me of tha sence from B% where a gruop of elvis impersaonator
come come B% cutums right after Zack leads Bester syaing you never
know what is going to come thought this gate

Gav March 6th 07 10:06 PM

just another she male

0002925157

an_old_friend March 6th 07 10:10 PM

just another stlaking thread

On Mar 6, 5:06 pm, "Gav" wrote:
0002925157

[email protected] March 9th 07 09:07 AM

just another stlaking thread Get That Paperboy Back, Morkie...You Missed One!

On Mar 6, 4:10?pm, "nobodys_old_friend" wrote:
On Mar 6, 5:06 pm, "Gav" wrote:

0002925157

Just More Morkie Mularkie.

Steve, K4YZ