RadioBanter

-   -   i vitcumn (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116323-i-vitcumn.html)

Mork March 9th 07 01:32 AM

i vitcumn

no I might have passed it if I had not been tried frommaking the trip
in this season which I had to do becuase the locals VE were too
procode to schedlue a session here dispite having more poeple asking
than have attened all ve's session combined in the last 2 years

--
I don't want to poison any NG please stop lying about me

[email protected] March 9th 07 08:40 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

On Mar 8, 7:40?pm, wrote:
On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 20:32:53 -0500, "Mork" Dork@anon wrote:

with the crime being stalking harrassment

As opposed to YOUR crimes, Morkie?

Child endangerment.

Elder abuse.

Misrepresenting one's self as a federal officer.

Lying to federal officers.

Misrepresenting one's military service.

We could go on and on and on...But why? YOUR behaviour is well
archived.

Steve, K4YZ