RadioBanter

-   -   How Long Does It Take KB9RQZ To Re-Label Posts to "Just Another Stalking Thread"...?!?! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116336-how-long-does-take-kb9rqz-re-label-posts-just-another-stalking-thread.html)

[email protected] March 9th 07 08:37 AM

How Long Does It Take KB9RQZ To Re-Label Posts to "Just Another Stalking Thread"...?!?!

An intersting question, even if I only ask myself...Present
KB9RQZ practice is to re-label ANY thread "just another stalking
thread" within 3 posts.

I will give him credit for one thing, though...He invited the
paperboy in long enough to get him to re-type "stlaking" for him so
when he cut's-and-pastes he doesn't look COMPLETELY moronic EVERY
time!

I wonder who took his General class written for him...? No doubt
the REAL reason behind his "...being so tired" from his VE trip. I am
sure he could get "Gav" to only do so much in ONE trip to the VE...

Maybe "Gav" will upgrade his license locally...afterall, he
probably doesn't have the same reasosns to be ashamed to show his face
in public as Morkie does.

Steve, K4YZ