RadioBanter

-   -   well if proof were needed that Robeson enages in stlking me we certainly have it (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116419-well-if-proof-were-needed-robeson-enages-stlking-me-we-certainly-have.html)

an_old_friend March 10th 07 06:26 PM

well if proof were needed that Robeson enages in stlking me we certainly have it

did steve have to take a vacation day to do it?

I am sorry to folks but you all know the drill by now

Mork Morgan[_2_] March 10th 07 07:12 PM

well if proof were needed that mark the moron morgan enages in stlking me we certainly have it

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
did steve have to take a vacation day to do it?

I am sorry to folks but you all know the drill by now

i a retard i can not control myself

Fat Cassie March 10th 07 11:55 PM

well if proof were needed that Robeson enages in stlking me we certainly have it

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
did steve have to take a vacation day to do it?

I am sorry to folks but you all know the drill by now

Yes. We all know you are a twisted freak.

Fat Cassie March 11th 07 12:06 AM

well if proof were needed that mark the moron morgan enages in stlking me we certainly have it

"Mork Morgan" wrote in message
.. .

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
did steve have to take a vacation day to do it?

I am sorry to folks but you all know the drill by now

i a retard i can not control myself

Now, ya gotta admit. That there is funny.

Dean M March 11th 07 12:23 AM

wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:06:42 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

"Mork Morgan" wrote in message

i a retard i can not control myself

Now, ya gotta admit. That there is funny.

just like steve you make fun of the disabled

tell me do you push oppied wheelchiars into traffic for fun?

Actually, he/she seems the type to Anthony wheelchairs into traffic for fun

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

So, how are things at the Temple. What a schlump you are

Dloyd Lavies March 11th 07 03:35 AM

On Mar 10, 7:07?pm, wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:06:42 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

tell me do you push oppied wheelchiars into traffic for fun?

No, just down really big hills after I disable the brakes. Why are
you in a wheel chair?

Dloyd Laives

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com

Fat Cassie March 11th 07 03:54 AM

Paranoid Delusional

wrote in message
On 10 Mar 2007 19:35:12 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 10, 7:07?pm, wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:06:42 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

tell me do you push oppied wheelchiars into traffic for fun?

No, just down really big hills after I disable the brakes.

cofessing I see to mruder (thank god it is just your idle baosting
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

my wife's unlce found your insistance that his niece is male rather
anoying as have several of her cousins I had to tlak them out of
paying you a visit, and being unpleasent shal we we say

Indeed.