RadioBanter

-   -   Moon buonce (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116447-moon-buonce.html)

Mork Morgan[_2_] March 10th 07 09:52 PM

Moon buonce

I do make earth moon earth bluouce on my radois anddo not talk to bootlog
statons like Roger says. I hear the contracts vey nicley bucause i have a
good set of ears. wismen says I am lyeing but im not. He libbels me and
dave and everbody on news groups. he is a liar This is a photo of me when I
wwas at fort Sill and I was a after a night in Lawton at the saloons. we
went to radar park to water the radars. i used to be silly back in those
days and got micro waved burnt and am now paritaly disabeled as results.
http://i7.tinypic.com/2u969uv.jpg

Larry March 10th 07 11:37 PM

JUST ANOTHER SABBATH SIN

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:10:47 -0500, wrote:

just another stalking thread

just another sabbath sin

an_old_friend March 11th 07 01:26 AM

just another staking thread

On Mar 10, 6:37 pm, "Larry" wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:10:47 -0500, wrote:

just another sabbath sin

who died and made you god

the rabbis forbid such actions as yours and Christ himself (both a
rabbi and according to God) fobids it as well