RadioBanter

-   -   Chasing Dicks (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116479-chasing-dicks.html)

Morkie March 11th 07 12:06 PM

Chasing Dicks

Don't bother Morkie. He is busy chasing dicks. DX.

Oh, my. I'm sure he will have a mouth full there provided the conditions are
right...

Mark Morgan[_2_] March 11th 07 04:32 PM

Chasing Dicks

"Morkie" anon@anon wrote in message ...
Don't bother Morkie. He is busy chasing dicks. DX.

Oh, my. I'm sure he will have a mouth full there provided the conditions
are
right...

1) I was daftad into the US Army
2) I is a member of the Chemcal Cops
3) The military wont let me retire.
4) I dosn't serve under the name 'Mark Morgan but that's okay cuz teh FBI,
DOD, and CIA have all told me I cando it you loosers
5) I is on-the-lam from stalking former marines and fatal attraction four
ex-shemale wife alminomey
6) I was recently, paying $5/hr. to access my ISP
7) I has a 248 IQ, but can't figure out how to use a spel cheker.
8) I is a bi-sexual Pagan male ham who like to be spanked an intwo sloid
waste
9) I can't find any action on the military base in Central IL, so I hav to
ask people on teh USENET.
10) I punce
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/