RadioBanter

-   -   Newbies: Please post to rec.radio.amateur.moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116663-newbies-please-post-rec-radio-amateur-moderated.html)

[email protected] March 15th 07 05:34 PM

Newbies: Please post to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Due to the signal to noise ratio, most of the rec.radio.amateur groups
have been replaced by rec.radio.amateur.moderated. Groups like
rec.radio.amateur.policy have been left to die of spam.

Thank you.

an_old_friend March 15th 07 05:45 PM

just another stlaking thread

On Mar 15, 1:34 pm, wrote:
Due to the signal to noise ratio, most of the rec.radio.amateur groups
have been replaced by rec.radio.amateur.moderated.

that is a blad faced lie or if it is now true it makes the RFD for
that NG a blad faced lie

cmdr buzz corey March 15th 07 08:49 PM

just another stlaking thread

No lie mork-the-dork, rram was created just because of morons like you
who take any news group you post to into the sewer.

What is "blad" faced lie?

On Mar 15, 1:34 pm, wrote: Due to the signal to noise ratio, most of the rec.radio.amateur groups

an old fiend[_2_] March 15th 07 10:44 PM

just another morkie thread

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 15, 1:34 pm, wrote:
Due to the signal to noise ratio, most of the rec.radio.amateur groups
have been replaced by rec.radio.amateur.moderated.

that is a blad faced lie or if it is now true it makes the RFD for
that NG a blad faced lie

i snubtimes act in local plays two or theree timse a yaer and getto ware
costmues like my abe linclon act with beever hat and tails tho abe motst
liekly wore no cod peice liek i do but actning is allabuot intrepation adn
now inivual sees the times

[email protected] March 16th 07 08:37 PM

just another morkie thread

Thank you for so elegantly illustrating my point. Nothing to see
here, please move along. Check out rec.radio.amateur.moderated, it's
great! How do we go about getting rid of these useless spam filled
groups, can we vote them out of existence or do we just leave them to
die a horrible spam filled death?

an_old_friend March 16th 07 09:35 PM

only in your dreams woger

On Mar 16, 4:37 pm, wrote:
Thank you for so elegantly illustrating my point.

On Mar 15, 5:44 pm, "an old fiend" wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message

roups.com... On Mar 15, 1:34 pm, wrote:

your point is that woger etal like to forge posts?