RadioBanter

-   -   A Pagan yesterday, A Jew today (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116780-pagan-yesterday-jew-today.html)

Not Lloyd March 18th 07 06:47 PM

A Pagan yesterday, A Jew today

So, Morkie went from being a Pagan to being a Jew? Or is he, as his blog
claims, both? The thought occurred to me that Mark must be fairly twisted
inside in order to be attending services at the temple while still
maintaining that there is no God. Whatever the religion du jour is, Mark
will never reach inner peace.
Who knows. Maybe next year Mark will be beating his empty noggin on the
floor, rather than the wall he currently uses, five times a day while he
begs Allah for forgivness for his unrightousness. And the year after? Maybe
a saffron robe and Tibet will be the order of the day, but wherever he goes,
you can rest assured that he will forever hear those nasty, Demon Voices in
his head.

an_old_friend March 19th 07 03:35 PM

only in your dreams woger

On Mar 18, 2:47 pm, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:
The thought occurred to me that Mark must be fairly twisted
inside in order to be attending services at the temple while still
maintaining that there is no God.

what are you smoking?