RadioBanter

-   -   Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/117207-re-dloyd-lavies-renagade-cyber-theif-terroist.html)

KH6HZ March 26th 07 12:03 AM

Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

wrote:

then you stolen something that did not belong to you

lmao.

How does one "steal" a cached web page on Google?

Truly Mark, sometimes your stupidity transcends new boundaries.

as I have said the cops WILL be imfromed to marrow as Aamazon has
already been infrom they have responded, abet with an automated
response

"I wanna file a complaint... someone stole a web page off Google's cache..."

That oughta be precious. I wish I could listen to the laughter at the
station.