RadioBanter

-   -   Dloyd Lavies cyber vandal and stalker (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/117302-re-dloyd-lavies-cyber-vandal-stalker.html)

KH6HZ March 27th 07 07:25 AM

Dloyd Lavies cyber vandal and stalker

wrote:

no Dloyd and I have NO intention of keeping my effort to track you to
USENET either

I fully intend to tkae offline Dloyd

as painfully to you as I can legaly manage

That sure sounds like a threat of stalking and physical violence. I wonder
if the Houghton County Prosecuting Attorney knows?

KH6HZ March 27th 07 07:04 PM

Dloyd Lavies cyber vandal and stalker

wrote:

he certainly certina I spoke with himand the sheriff yesterday as well
as various other LE officail

They must have gotten a good chuckle.

you over look the phrase "legaly manage" there is nothing ilegal about
seeking to identfy your attacker for egal retaliation

There is no such word as "legaly". Given your tendency to consistantly
mangle the English language, I feel safe in saying the reader could construe
that they word you meant was "illegally", and thus, feel appropriately
threatened.