RadioBanter

-   -   Just another talkradio thread (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/117400-just-another-talkradio-thread.html)

KH6HZ March 28th 07 09:12 PM

Just another talkradio thread

Has Mark spewed past the magic 2000 mark yet?

Dloyd Lavies[_2_] March 28th 07 09:13 PM

On Mar 28, 4:12?pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
Has Mark spewed past the magic 2000 mark yet?

Not yet, but he is trying, with my help of course.

[email protected] March 30th 07 02:11 AM

On Mar 28, 5:12 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

Has Mark spewed past the magic 2000 mark yet?

Has Mike passed the magic 2,000 club calls yet?

an_old_friend April 2nd 07 06:53 PM

Dloyd and his role in the detruction of the NG

On Mar 28, 4:13 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 28, 4:12?pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

Has Mark spewed past the magic 2000 mark yet?

Not yet, but he is trying,

no Dloyd I am nor was I ever

with my help of course.

KH6HZ April 2nd 07 07:18 PM

Just another talkradio thread

wrote:

nah to both I unlike Mike and other DO have a life I went to ham hthis
weekend

You went to ham this weekend?

I had ham this weekend... Pork chops... MMM MMMM good!

Dloyd Lavies[_2_] April 2nd 07 09:13 PM

On Apr 2, 2:18?pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
nah to both I unlike Mike and other DO have a life I went to ham hthis
weekend

You went to ham this weekend?

I had ham this weekend... Pork chops... MMM MMMM good!

Smoked and grilled chops are pretty good, but I like Heavenly Ham
boneless ham the best because it is not as salty as Honey Baked brand.

Dloyd

[email protected] April 4th 07 01:33 AM

On Apr 2, 3:18 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
nah to both I unlike Mike and other DO have a life I went to ham hthis
weekend

You went to ham this weekend?

I had ham this weekend... Pork chops... MMM MMMM good!

You had a clubcall sammich! Lite! Had to stop at two.