RadioBanter

-   -   Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/117723-deeelloyd-cypriot-taroist.html)

Dave Heil April 5th 07 10:26 PM

Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

Would someone please tell Mark's fortune?

Dave K8MN

KH6HZ April 5th 07 11:14 PM

Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

link.net...

KH6HZ April 5th 07 11:15 PM

Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

"Dave Heil" wrote:

Would someone please tell Mark's fortune?

Well, whatever his fortune, it doesn't include a /AE in the near future...

Not Dloyd April 6th 07 02:26 AM

Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
link.net...
Would someone please tell Mark's fortune?

Dave K8MN

Is it really worth the bother?

1. He will hijack the thread.

2. He will accuse the fortune teller of stalking him.

3. He is not worth the effort.

Dloyd Lavies[_2_] April 6th 07 03:14 AM

Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 5, 5:26?pm, Dave Heil wrote:
Would someone please tell Mark's fortune?

Dave K8MN

The cards say that Mark will continue to be just as much a moron as he
always has been and his obsession with Dloyd Lavies will continue.

Dloyd Lavies[_2_] April 6th 07 03:48 AM

Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 5, 10:24?pm, wrote:
On 5 Apr 2007 19:14:48 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Apr 5, 5:26?pm, Dave Heil wrote:
Would someone please tell Mark's fortune?

Dave K8MN

The cards say that Mark will continue to be just as much a moron

fair enough since I wa s never a moron before and still aint

LOL, I am glad you think your not a moron. (aint) Although, there
are many who would disagree.

but I am merely giving you the attention you wish

No, you look like your are obssesed with my glorious screen name.
Just don't wear it out Morkie.

Dloyd Lavies[_2_] April 6th 07 04:00 AM

Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 5, 10:49�pm, wrote:

wrote:

On Apr 5, 5:26?pm, Dave Heil wrote:
Would someone please tell Mark's fortune?

Dave K8MN

The cards say that Mark will continue to be just as much a moron

fair enough since I wa s never a moron before and still aint

LOL, I am glad you think your not a moron. (aint) * Although, there
are many who would disagree.

many you call 3 people many

right Dloyd

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

Lets find out how many.

Not Dloyd April 6th 07 06:15 AM

Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Apr 5, 5:26?pm, Dave Heil wrote:
Would someone please tell Mark's fortune?

Dave K8MN

The cards say that Mark will continue to be just as much a moron as he
always has been and his obsession with Dloyd Lavies will continue.

Of course he will. That goes without saying. Mark is forever the Eternal
Victim.

Not Dloyd April 6th 07 06:26 AM

Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

wrote:

On Apr 5, 5:26?pm, Dave Heil wrote:
Would someone please tell Mark's fortune?

Dave K8MN

The cards say that Mark will continue to be just as much a moron

fair enough since I wa s never a moron before and still aint

LOL, I am glad you think your not a moron. (aint) Although, there
are many who would disagree.

many you call 3 people many

many poeple be me and that be four
got it markie
i write in urupeen mode like you
wroks both ways

Dloyd Lavies[_2_] April 6th 07 09:33 PM

Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 6, 11:00?am, wrote:

wow you 2 are obessed with each other or is it just yourselfself

Learn to type English, moron.

Demanding that I not post by my screen name or you will continue your
spam attack on the NG's is unacceptable. Mark Morgan, Super Idiot,
Thread Hi-Jacker, Spammer, self proclaimed fellationist, and
apparently, unable to pass a simple extra class ham examination.