RadioBanter

-   -   only in your dreams woger (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/117797-only-your-dreams-woger.html)

an old friend two some a nightmare two marqueer April 7th 07 08:45 PM

only in your dreams woger

"John Smith I" wrote in message
Glenn Beck admitted he is a perver when his lead-in to a story was: "
And I should know".

He was on his show the other night talking about the modus operandi
for a sex pervert when, in inducing the story, he said "And I should
know".

No wonder Glenn doesn't like the parading of women who are dead or are
'playing dead' for the gratification of some who enjoy such things.
He would rather glory in his perversion, and exclude others the right
to endulge theirs!

That's a Republican for you though - infringing on the rights of
others, and meanwhile having some skeletons of their own in the
closet!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Glenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMAOHYA!

HYA = hysterically, yet again!

Reminds me of a bunch of old hams setting around stroking their brass keys
... :-(

JS

Indeed or stokeing gavs wiener