Old April 13th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Charts 'n Graphs: kb9rqz 30 day summary for 4/12/07

"Larry" wrote in message
Mark only made 21 posts on 4/12/07, hurting his 30 day average quite
noticeably. It was like watching Tiger Woods bogey a hole.

Coach Dloyd says that Mark's father has had some health issues, and so
the lowered production is understandable. Mark has to take care of his
family first, and we respect him for that.

Actually, the truth is that he and Roger have been spending most of their
time bickering to and fro on the Nim board.
http://nimbusters.com/forum/forum.php?board=1

30 day output output has fallen to 1329 posts as of 2300 hrs UTC today,
but we know that things will get better. Keep on truckin' Mark, and we
wish your father a speedy recovery.

In message .com, Mark
Morgan admitted that he is trying to disrupt the news groups by saying,
"... I am aware that I do anoy them and as an inicdental to main main
objective distrupt their NG experence that is regreatble and regrreted
[sic]" -- By so stating, he admits to violating the terms of service of
HughesNet.