RadioBanter

-   -   what were you raving about here Robeson? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/118832-what-were-you-raving-about-here-robeson.html)

an_old_friend May 3rd 07 11:43 AM

what were you raving about here Robeson?

Morkie's already proven over and over that he's an idiot when it
comes to keeping his mouth shut in public forums, and I have no doubt
whatsoever that Morkie abused his "wife's" credit information in
unsecure websites...No doubt for more illicit on-line sexual encounter
attempts...Guess the "wifey-poo" isn't coming up off the booty
anymore, eh? Tired of the trips to the drug store for Prep H and
Tucks.

care to try that in something like english I certain can't even
reconize you meaning

K4YZ May 5th 07 03:09 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

On May 3, 5:43�am, an_old_friend wrote:
* * Morkie's already proven over and over that he's an idiot when it
comes to keeping his mouth shut in public forums, and I have no doubt
whatsoever that Morkie abused his "wife's" credit information in
unsecure websites...No doubt for more illicit on-line sexual encounter
attempts...Guess the "wifey-poo" isn't coming up off the booty
anymore, eh? *Tired of the trips to the drug store for Prep H and
Tucks.

care to try that in something like english I certain can't even
reconize you meaning

It IS in English, Morkie.

YOUR inadequate "education" is the problem.

Steve, K4YZ