RadioBanter

-   -   trulY I am honored (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/118989-truly-i-am-honored.html)

an_old_friend May 6th 07 12:09 AM

trulY I am honored

Marqueer Amateur Radio Club View profile"Julio" anon@anon wrote
in message ... Given Dloyds interest
in me I m opening a furom for real comment about his post here
www.gavmorgan.blogspot.com The board of directors of MARC (Marqueer
Amateur Radio Club) will be considering requesting KC9RQZ as it's club
call. Indeed, this will be the topic of tonight's MARC net on 3,890
Mhz @ 8:00PM EST. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
More options May 5, 6:50 pm

Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, rec.radio.amateur.misc,
rec.radio.amateur.policy, alt.autos.mini, rec.radio.cb
From: "Marqueer Amateur Radio Club"
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 17:50:16 -0500
Subject: i punce 3
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author