RadioBanter

-   -   why is dloyd afraid to be called on his actions (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/120289-re-why-dloyd-afraid-called-his-actions.html)

Not Mark June 10th 07 07:12 AM

why is dloyd afraid to be called on his actions

given the un suported charges made that my wife is male it is clear
many posters are totaly unconred with the facts

Fact. You are less than intelligent, Mark.
Fact. You are an accomplished liar.
Fact. You are mentally muddled.
Fact. Roger wants to have his way with your colon.

Davey Vile K8MN SUX June 10th 07 06:00 PM

On Jun 10, 2:12 am, "Not Mark" anon@anon wrote:
given the un suported charges made that my wife is male it is clear
many posters are totaly unconred with the facts

Fact. You are less than intelligent, Mark.
Fact. You are an accomplished liar.
Fact. You are mentally muddled.

Indeed!

Fact. Roger wants to have his way with your colon.

No, Roger doesn't even go there or have any interest in that, and
besides, he wouldn't want to catch Marqueer's AIDS.