RadioBanter

-   -   CQ Field Day on 20 Meters (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/121011-cq-field-day-20-meters.html)

Mork June 24th 07 09:17 AM

CQ Field Day on 20 Meters

Roger...20M has been very active all night. There are stations from all over
the United States calling CQ. Even at three in the morning.
I'm sure you can't hear them, but would you care to once again tell us, and
them, how this cannot be so?
I bet these Field Day operators would be more than interested in hearing you
explain to them that 20M is not workable in the evening and early morning
hours.
If they doubt you, tell them that you are a twice-tested Extra and that you
know whereof you speak.

Tell them Roger sent you.

Davey Vile K8MN SUX June 26th 07 12:42 PM

CQ Field Day on 20 Meters

On Jun 24, 4:17 am, "Mork" gayMark@chassell wrote:
Roger...20M has been very active all night. There are stations from all over
the United States calling CQ. Even at three in the morning.

Yet you haven't provided any of their calls.........liar.
I see instead of being active with a woman at 4:17 AM, you whine on
the internet.

I'm sure

I'm sure you will continue to keep your malformed head squarely up
your fat ass.

[email protected] June 26th 07 05:51 PM

CQ Field Day on 20 Meters

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 03:17:46 -0500, "Mork" gayMark@chassell wrote:

Roger...20M has been very active all night. There are stations from all over
the United States calling CQ. Even at three in the morning.
I'm sure you can't hear them, but would you care to once again tell us, and
them, how this cannot be so?
I bet these Field Day operators would be more than interested in hearing you
explain to them that 20M is not workable in the evening and early morning
hours.
If they doubt you, tell them that you are a twice-tested Extra and that you
know whereof you speak.

Tell them Roger sent you.

LOL

well woger likely does not have a good enough set up break into all
the traffic (we certainl and used mostly 15 M PHone ourselves

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Dave Heil June 26th 07 07:43 PM

CQ Field Day on 20 Meters

Davey Vile K8MN SUX wrote:
On Jun 24, 4:17 am, "Mork" gayMark@chassell wrote:
Roger...20M has been very active all night. There are stations from all over
the United States calling CQ. Even at three in the morning.

Yet you haven't provided any of their calls.........liar.

Hey, Rog! Where's the obligation to tutor you in order to lessen your
ignorance? You are *the* UnWiseman.

Dave K8MN