RadioBanter

-   -   kw calling ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/121082-kw-calling.html)

John Smith I June 26th 07 05:36 AM

kw calling ...

Yanno, QRP is and has never been my bag ...

Calling CQ with a kilo+ and then backing it down to what is necessary
would be considered proper operating practice, right?

JS

[email protected] June 26th 07 05:56 PM

kw calling ...

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:36:27 -0700, John Smith I
wrote:

Yanno, QRP is and has never been my bag ...

Calling CQ with a kilo+ and then backing it down to what is necessary
would be considered proper operating practice, right?

JS

well if you back down after it become clear why would be considered
bad practice?

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/