RadioBanter

-   -   Jamming Still Happening on the N9EE Repeater (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/26619-jamming-still-happening-n9ee-repeater.html)

Robert Hartung July 12th 03 04:01 PM

Jamming Still Happening on the N9EE Repeater

Jamming Still Happening on the N9EE Repeater

Will the 146.640 ever be free of jamming?

Story By Robert Hartung - KE4JCD
Publisher of Hartung Press

Mr. Ronald A Wright, N9EE is no stranger to jamming on his repeater,
for over 3 years the N9EE repeater has been plagued with jamming
problems with no end in site... The FCC is also no where in site, and
many keep asking the question, why? Refer to my story about N9EE on my
new Amateur Radio News Page..

To hear what happen, run the recording..... This happen July 08, 2003
around 2 am....

http://www.hartungpress.com/hamradio...ngonthe640.htm