RadioBanter

-   -   practrical spectrum analyzer (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/26811-practrical-spectrum-analyzer.html)

payam August 26th 03 06:50 PM

practrical spectrum analyzer

Hi,I am student & curiously want to build a practical ,high frequency
spectrum analyzer , I have searched a lot for a one such : GBPPR 0 -
1000 MHz Spectrum Analyzer,
A Spectrum Analyzer for the Radio Amateur By Wes Hayward, W7ZOI,
and Terry White, K7TAU & some others …, according to my location
I have some restrictions a bout some parts that they use in their
circuits , but I think may poor mans spectrum analyzer is a good chaos
because always I can find tv tuner as mixer , I think about four
times I have emailed to MURRAY BARLOWE, WA2PZO
( ) the owner of home page of poormans sa on
www.science-workshop.com (Updated 2/26/2003) but he doesn't answare !
has anyone buy recently from it ? does any one see the book or CD
of "BUILD YOUR SPECTRUM ANALYZER " THAT IS SELLED ON HIS HOMEPAGE?
I DON'T WANT TO BUY THE KIT , I WANT TO BUY THE book or CD & according
to the circuits & the parts I can find here make it,so does that book
indicate circuits in detail or only say how do the kits should be
connected together ? if so where can I found the circuit of it ?
Any help would be most appreciated.
Payam
Can you email me for reply instead of answering on group ?

thanks!

stewart August 26th 03 10:59 PM

(payam) wrote in message . com...
Hi,I am student & curiously want to build a practical ,high frequency
spectrum analyzer , I have searched a lot for a one such : GBPPR 0 -
1000 MHz Spectrum Analyzer,

You're in the wrong group! This group only exists to argue about
Morse Code, and Kim's Tits.

Can you email me for reply instead of answering on group ?

BAAAADDDD Internet etiquette!

- Stewart

Radioman August 26th 03 11:03 PM

You're in the wrong group! This group only exists to argue about
Morse Code, and Kim's Tits.

I hope there a nice pair.