RadioBanter

-   -   "...one step closer to extinction." (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/26837-re-%22-one-step-closer-extinction-%22.html)

Larry Roll K3LT September 2nd 03 04:56 PM

"...one step closer to extinction."

In article , Dwight Stewart
writes:

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote:

(snip) I assure you, Kim, that I don't need to
pursue this particular subject to allay my boredom!

Well, that's at least a partial admission of boredom.

Dwight:

Yup. And you're the cause of most of it.

73 de Larry, K3LT

Dwight Stewart September 5th 03 06:16 AM

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote:

How charming...but you know what, I don't think
I'll do that.

I didn't think you would. After all, things aren't all that boring, are
they? And, yes, it was just about as charming as some of the comments you've
made over the years. At least I was careful to add a smiley face at the end
to make sure you understood it was said in jest.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Larry Roll K3LT September 8th 03 06:12 AM

Actually, the last time I subscribed to the ng, TIT's had left the
group and vowed never to return. Things changed I guess.

No, Bob, that's just Kim being Kim...No integrity or credibility whatsoever!

73 de Larry, K3LT