RadioBanter

-   -   TWISTEDHED POPS A GASKET (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/26863-twistedhed-pops-gasket.html)

George Is Innocent September 9th 03 08:55 PM

TWISTEDHED POPS A GASKET

=========================
=================
Subject: More Twistedhed's Blathering
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Author: (Twistedhed)
Date: 2001-03-26 17:20:06
in
nice forgery Dougie but the headers don't lie. Undoubtedly you don't
understand how the Usenet works so I will explain it to you, my
anonymous acolyte what do you know of my life? The jockstrap you sent
in the mail is a
trophy of your docile worship of me and it hangs proudly above my
mantle
I will never cease pirate CB activity as long as it irks you or
someone
like you. However, as a consolation and to ease your suffering, I will
stay within the confines of the
freeband for now. The saucer men tell me I have a good signal in the
pile