RadioBanter

-   -   Correct Brainlessbluster Your a winner (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/26924-re-correct-brainlessbluster-your-winner.html)

[email protected] September 23rd 03 04:21 AM

Correct Brainlessbluster Your a winner

"Landshark" . wrote:
"LMAO In Allentown" wrote in message
om...
"Brainbuster" wrote in message

Curious Dan wrote in message ...

wrote in message
(Auctions croak here) wrote:
I will send mopedholic to provide sisterly comfort to you as
soon as he gets done in Oldsmar.

You couldn't find your ass with both hands, n8wwm.

Remember -dogie-, I'm gonna make you call yourself that.

Thats not dougie, landfag and nobrainsbuster said it was george

I never said that he was George... but he said he was you

I am not george, ass juice. read it again I am not george. no where
have you read anyone say he was george that is your imagination.
George has done nothing he seldom posts but you sit there and jump at
anything that sounds like him.

Of course this is George using his AOL
proxy account, the other at UUNet is Doug.

Landshark

I have these boiler plated for n8wwm's abuse.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

[email protected] September 26th 03 01:30 AM

wrote:
I have these boiler plated for n8wwm's abuse.

This one may be better:

(remember the headers)

--
http://NewsReader.Com/