RadioBanter

-   -   len over 21 (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27214-len-over-21-a.html)

JEP January 12th 04 01:35 PM

len over 21

What is your name anyway? LHA? WMD? Richard Cranium? You do have a
problem. TROLL in the largest sense of the word. I do know you at
least have a high school education. My, my, how many 50 cent words can
you string together. I guess your education will not permit you to
pass a morse test. Too much stuffed in there. Gotta be a no-code TECH
or possibly a Conditional class from the 50's.

Len Over 21 January 12th 04 09:13 PM

In article ,
(JEP) writes:

What is your name anyway?

The same as on my comments for all the 14 petitions for/against
code testing in the US amateur radio service:

Leonard H. Anderson
10048 Lanark Street
Sun Valley, CA 91352-4236

I have the courage of my convictions to give my name in public.

YOU do NOT.

You remain a nearly-uneducated TROLL who slithers out from
under a bridge now and then to make nasty...ALWAYS hiding
your identity. No guts. No possibility of glory.

You are only a small step below Broose, about "$250" worth.

LHA / WMD

Steve Robeson, K4CAP January 14th 04 09:39 AM

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(JEP) writes:

What is your name anyway?

The same as on my comments for all the 14 petitions for/against
code testing in the US amateur radio service:

Leonard H. Anderson
10048 Lanark Street
Sun Valley, CA 91352-4236

I have the courage of my convictions to give my name in public.

Yhis is, however, your ONLY redeeming feature.

YOU do NOT.

Agreed. One needs to put a real name to valid comments. That's
why I don't mind calling Lennie a putz, a liar and a scumbag. I am
not worried about the fear of contradiction. Lennie provides me with
plenty of validation.

You remain a nearly-uneducated TROLL who slithers out from
under a bridge now and then to make nasty...ALWAYS hiding
your identity. No guts. No possibility of glory.

And that's what all this NG trolling that you do is all about,
Lennie...Your own form of glory. You were too "proud" to take the
Amateur exams and be a part of something greater than yourself, so you
come out mudslinging and antagonizing...Sucks to be you.

You are only a small step below Broose, about "$250" worth.

And about $251 more than you, Your Scumminess.

Steve, K4YZ