February 10th 04 01:08 AM

Nice Link Steveo...IDIOT

wrote:
I'd rather drop this **** and spare everyone from this tripe.

That kind of blows it for folks that don't have CB's.

--
____________________________
Pear pimples for hairy fishnuts?

[email protected] February 10th 04 01:31 AM

I'd rather drop this **** and spare everyone from this tripe.

That kind of blows it for folks that don't have CB's.

When you return from snorkeling, us keyclowns will assist you
in buying whatever your budget will allow. It really doesn't
cost much to get started, and you're picking a good time to
do it since the sun spot is on the retreat.

The 11 meter band will get less noisey every year now...

Until you're and old man with a keyclown kill-O-watt, after
that the years seem like months. hehe (happy b day to me)

--
Take out the ham to mail me.

February 10th 04 02:09 AM

wrote:
When you return from snorkeling, us keyclowns will assist you
in buying whatever your budget will allow. It really doesn't
cost much to get started, and you're picking a good time to
do it since the sun spot is on the retreat.

Yeah, but what do I do? Do you guys just talk to folks you don't know?
--
____________________________
Pear pimples for hairy fishnuts?

[email protected] February 10th 04 02:33 AM

When you return from snorkeling, us keyclowns will assist you
in buying whatever your budget will allow. It really doesn't
cost much to get started, and you're picking a good time to
do it since the sun spot is on the retreat.

Yeah, but what do I do? Do you guys just talk to folks you don't know?

Hell I do that almost everyday without the radio, but yes. SSB is not so
different from text Usenet if the right people are conversing.

But just like Usenet, there are some stainley's and geopunk's.

N8's are the fire hydrants that the dogs **** on.

--
Take out the ham to mail me.