RadioBanter

-   -   Why Does Lennie Enjoy Being Publically Humiliated...Again...?!?! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27358-re-why-does-lennie-enjoy-being-publically-humiliated-again.html)

Dave Heil March 16th 04 03:28 AM

Arnie Macy wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote ...

Leonard is long on insults but short on memory --something that will never
change. Even so, I think he got the self analysis just right.

BTW, how have you been Dave?

I've had better months and expect some when warm weather comes to stay
for a while.

Onward and upward!

73,

Dave

Steve Robeson, K4CAP March 16th 04 10:31 AM

(William) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...

Sure I can. When you and Lennie make idiotic postsings, I present
information or evidence that you are wrong. No problem.

Yeh, sure you can - when you're on your meds. Rest of the time you go berzerk.

"...you go bezerk." OK...define "bezerk"...

You mean when I nag you about presenting SOME evidence of
factuality of YOUR assertions (none of which has been
forthcoming)...???

Or do you mean when I present yet another bit of third-party
corroboration that I am indeed correct and your or Scummy is wrong?

Perhaps you mean when I stand up to liars and bullies whio
intentionally misrepresent the character of Amateur Radio in a public
forum...?!?!

So far you only make claims that I am "nuts", yet cannot present
any documentation of qualification in any discipline of pyschiatry
that would substantiate your claim.

You've childishly tried to suggest that I was trying to
physically harm you yet refused to provide any proof of that.

You have yet to substantiate any of your claims of experience as
a "DXer" from Somalia. All we asked for was the callsign of just ONE
person who could verify having worked you....ONE QSL card. Heck,
Brain...I still have some QSL's from 1981 when I was KA6CM/JR6. You
were in Somalia...WHEN...???

So...If there's anyone here who is "nuts", I think it's the
self-proclaimed DX-operator with no evidence of that operation....And
if anyone is "bezerk", it's the person who makes unsubstantiated
claims of impropriety against another with no corroboration, which is
what YOUR 'assertions" are...

Try again, PuppetBoy....And tell Lennie to be a bit more subtle
pulling your strings...Maybe next time it won't be so obvious.
(yeeeeah...rrrrrrright)

Better yet, be a man and try moving your lips WITHOUT his input.

Steve, K4YZ

William March 16th 04 12:04 PM

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Arnie Macy wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote ...

Leonard is long on insults but short on memory --something that will never
change. Even so, I think he got the self analysis just right.

BTW, how have you been Dave?

I've had better months and expect some when warm weather comes to stay
for a while.

Onward and upward!

73,

Dave

Hang in there while the last cold snap blows thru. Here, schools are
closed and we have to go downtown to refinance today - with the kids.
Joy.

Arnie Macy March 17th 04 01:55 AM

"Dave Heil" wrote ...

I've had better months and expect some when warm weather comes to stay for
a while. Onward and upward!

We've had some very strange weather this winter here in Georgia. 30 in the
morning, low 70's by noon. It seems that the warmer weather is going to
stay -- good news. Hope the warmer weather where you are comes sooner
rather than later.

Arnie -

Arnie Macy March 17th 04 01:56 AM

"William" wrote ...

Hang in there while the last cold snap blows thru. Here, schools are
closed and we have to go downtown to refinance today - with the kids. Joy.

Ditto, Hang in there.

Arnie -

Steve Robeson K4CAP March 23rd 04 10:31 AM

Subject: Why Does Lennie Enjoy Being Publically Humiliated...Again...?!?!
From: (William)
Date: 3/16/2004 6:04 AM Central Standard Time

Hang in there while the last cold snap blows thru. Here, schools are
closed and we have to go downtown to refinance today - with the kids.

Perhaps you will raise them to be a bit more forthcoming with facts than
you've been?

Steve, K4YZ

William March 25th 04 12:19 AM

From:
(William)
Date: 3/23/2004 5:50 PM Central Standard Time

Steve, I don't think your children fair game on the web, so try to
muster up your last ounce of courage and self-respect and leave mine
out of it.

The kids are not the issue.

Then there was no reason for you to post about them.

You'll kindly never bring them up again. Thank you.

Steve Robeson K4CAP March 25th 04 02:23 PM

From: (William)
Date: 3/24/2004 6:19 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
Subject: Why Does Lennie Enjoy Being Publically

Humiliated...Again...?!?!
From:
(William)
Date: 3/23/2004 5:50 PM Central Standard Time

Steve, I don't think your children fair game on the web, so try to
muster up your last ounce of courage and self-respect and leave mine
out of it.

The kids are not the issue.

Then there was no reason for you to post about them.

You'll kindly never bring them up again. Thank you.

Then YOU will "kindly" answer the folowing question...

"What "major role" do the unlicensed radio services play in "emergency
comms"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ