RadioBanter

-   -   The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27362-re-politically-correct-leftwing-liberal-handbook.html)

Jack Gibson March 11th 04 11:44 PM

The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

doberman wrote in message ...

(several hundred lines deleted)

PC'ness is stupidity

As opposed to quoting the whole ****ing message to add
a one line comment?

- Jack

Unclaimed Mysteries March 12th 04 04:22 AM

Jack Gibson wrote:
doberman wrote in message ...

(several hundred lines deleted)

PC'ness is stupidity

As opposed to quoting the whole ****ing message to add
a one line comment?

- Jack

Me too.

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

"Religion isn't the opiate of the masses. When
properly used, religion is the methamphetamine
of the masses." - nu-monet v6.0 in alt.slack

TheNIGHTCRAWLER March 16th 04 08:07 AM

(Jack Gibson) wrote:

doberman wrote in message ...

(several hundred lines deleted)

PC'ness is stupidity

As opposed to quoting the whole "--------------- " message to add
a one line comment?

- Jack

You do, of course, recognize that "****ing" is against the law now, as
an expression of intense emotion, such as a plate breaking and severing
several really important arteries while doing the dishes.

Laws specifically require that the word "****ing" not be used. It is
written down and law, that btw, you as a citizen of the U.S. (I assume
you are a citizen and are required to be informed of these laws) are
required to have read and understood. According to law, you must have
read and understand this law. It is extremely important that you
understand the law about words you can't say. In the case you have not
read this law as according to the law every citizen of the United States
is assumed by the courts to have read, you face very severe fines and
penalties for using the word "****ing".

Somebody has to make clear the laws that every citizen of the U.S. is
expected to know. Assumed to have read.

Usage of the word "****ing" is against the law. A law that is important
to people in their daily conversations and expressions of extreme
emotion, distress, or agony.

Since it may be a law, I felt you should be informed of this law as
required of any law-abiding citizen of the United States. It is my
responsibility that I should inform people of what they are required to
know that the word "****ing" is no longer lawful.

I'm not actually super positive that this is in reality a law at this
time, but, in order to prevent anyone from being arrested for using the
word "****ing" I will treat it as a word that is unlawful and hence
every american should understand is against the law. Which is, btw,
required by law, in the United States of America.

Having performed my civic and lawful duty in informing you of this fact,
I will now rest easier, knowing that you have been informed of the
"****ing" law.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER
(I copyright nothing at this time. Have fun, Anonymous.)

Jack Gibson March 17th 04 07:35 PM

I do not ****ing live in the ****ing U.S., nor am I a ****ing
U.S. ****ing citizen.

So ****ing there.

- ****ing Jack

kstahl March 17th 04 08:28 PM

Jack Gibson wrote:
(TheNIGHTCRAWLER) wrote in message ...

Somebody has to make clear the laws that every citizen of the U.S. is
expected to know. Assumed to have read.

Usage of the word "****ing" is against the law. A law that is important
to people in their daily conversations and expressions of extreme
emotion, distress, or agony.

Since it may be a law, I felt you should be informed of this law as
required of any law-abiding citizen of the United States. It is my
responsibility that I should inform people of what they are required to
know that the word "****ing" is no longer lawful.

I do not ****ing live in the ****ing U.S., nor am I a ****ing
U.S. ****ing citizen.

So ****ing there.

- ****ing Jack

You are a monk with a vow of celibacy?

JJ March 17th 04 11:32 PM

Jack Gibson wrote:

I do not ****ing live in the ****ing U.S., nor am I a ****ing
U.S. ****ing citizen.

So ****ing there.

Obviously that is a big plus for the U.S.

Holger Dansk March 18th 04 03:26 PM

On 17 Mar 2004 11:35:16 -0800, (Jack Gibson)
wrote:

I do not ****ing live in the ****ing U.S., nor am I a ****ing
U.S. ****ing citizen.

So ****ing there.

Well, I'll be a muhfugger. :-)

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm

Larry Roll K3LT March 19th 04 09:13 AM

Jack Gibson wrote:

I do not ****ing live in the ****ing U.S., nor am I a ****ing
U.S. ****ing citizen.

So ****ing there.

How charming! Tell you what, Jack -- for the sake of continued good diplomatic
relations between the U.S. and which ever country you do come from, please
don't reveal your nationality on this newsgroup. I'm sure that not all the
people
of your country are as rude as you are, nor would they care for you acting as
their spokesman and representative.

73 de Larry, K3LT

garigue March 20th 04 02:04 AM

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
Jack Gibson wrote:

I do not ****ing live in the ****ing U.S., nor am I a ****ing
U.S. ****ing citizen.

So ****ing there.

I thought that we in the good old USA were the sole proprietorship of the
bum society. It appears not. The liberal use of the universal "sentence
enhancer" in the above post reflects nicely upon the intelligence of the
poster. As an old black minister said in a sermon ....people who use that
language should have their mouths washed out by their mamas with Bowlene.

Please send me your name and address and I will gladly forward a thesaurus
of the English language so you can find and use the appropriate adjectives.

God Bless KI3R Tom Popovic Belle Vernon Pa.

Jack Gibson March 22nd 04 06:36 PM

Jack Gibson wrote:

I do not ****ing live in the ****ing U.S., nor am I a ****ing
U.S. ****ing citizen.

So ****ing there.

I thought that we in the good old USA were the sole proprietorship of the
bum society. It appears not. The liberal use of the universal "sentence
enhancer" in the above post reflects nicely upon the intelligence of the
poster. As an old black minister said in a sermon ....people who use that
language should have their mouths washed out by their mamas with Bowlene.

Please send me your name and address and I will gladly forward a thesaurus
of the English language so you can find and use the appropriate adjectives.

God Bless KI3R Tom Popovic Belle Vernon Pa.

Here in Elbonia we view irony as the highest form of
humor. I'm sorry to have confused you with humor that
was clearly beyond you.

Why not try a holiday in Elbonia? In addition to
furry animals, well-trained moose and our telephone
system, we have nice mud.

- Jack