RadioBanter

-   -   So Much For THAT Rant.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27552-so-much-rant.html)

Len Over 21 June 14th 04 07:43 PM

In article ,
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Everyone who disagree with nursie are the liars.

Nope.

Only those who tell tales that can't be substantiated by some
third party source of some presentation of documentation.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, that sound like nursie. :-)

So far YOUR only "point" is that I won't discuss the details of
actions I was involved in in the Marines.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...are the murines involved in hum radio?

"Sorry, Hans, MARS IS amateur radio!" :-)

The fact is I mention the
Corps only when it's brought up by you, and then only because you
can't seem to get things right.

Oh, my, "only when others bring it up!" :-)

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

No wonder you're no longer an "engineer working regular hours".

Tsk, tsk, tsk..."regular hours" are getting to work on time on a
regular employer's schedule.

Have you heard of something called "retirement?" No?

Call the VA, maybe they can explain it to you...in short, easy-to-
understand syllables...

Judging from what I've been able to ascertain from people who
actually knew you, your best skill was getting away with mediocrity
until you were given the "opportunity to expand your horizons" with
some other employer.

Oh? You can actually "ascertain" something? From "people who
actually knew me?" Who might those folks be? Hmmm?

I've given you three long-time radio amateur's names in here.
There's others I haven't mentioned.

Just WHO are those radio amateurs - or anyone else - that
"actually knew me?" Until nursie fesses up with some ID on
them, we readers can only assume nursie be LYING again.

That you invested your monies wisely is your only milestone.

Poor baby. Drawing all the disability-and-retirement military
pay plus a (steady?) job as a nurse, you get all fussy about
"money?" Tsk, tsk, tsk. Not enough there for your elegant
tastes?

Poor baby. I've spent a bit over a half century on fairly steady
employment (as "steady" as the aerospace industry is). Doesn't
take any Wall Street smarts to prepare for and enjoy comfortable
retirement.

You can continue to make your silly assertions and feign
indignation at the berating you receive in this forum.

"Berating?!?" What, from some sociopath who can't take the
mild environment of a newsgroup? :-)

Been there, seen them, got lots of T-shirts. :-)

Obviously it
wasn't the first time anyone was able to see through you and your
ineptness.

"Ineptness?!?" Poor baby. Too much return fire getting through
your armor, big sojer in da woods? :-)

Tsk, tsk, tsk...you're taking lots of hits. Quit painting the target
all over yourself.

It's just that in this forum you can get away with it and
claim "First Amendment" privilege.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Poor baby. Can't get away with one-sided libel,
can you? [thank you, AOL... :-) ]

Putz.

Wow! All that "meaningful discourse!" :-)

Goyim...

LHA / WMD

Len Over 21 June 14th 04 07:43 PM

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steamy Steve Nursie of the TN State CAP storms again) writes:

Subject: So Much For THAT Rant....
From:
(William)
Date: 6/10/2004 9:16 AM Central Standard Time

You're stupid words being shown to you again and again must finally be
getting to you.

People who are trying to berate others over thier choice of words

should
take a couple of seconds to proof read what they write BEFORE they send

it,
Brain.

What a PUTZ!

Brian, you're an idiot. It really is THAT simple.

But hey, THANKS for making my job that much easier!

Oh, my, all that "meaningful discourse" going on.

Rev. Jim approves, of course. :-)

LHA / WMD

Len, it's kind of interesting what Steve thinks his job is. He is
here to call people "PUTZ," and "idiot." Wonder how much it pays?

I surmise it is a "duty." A duty as in ethnic cleansing.

Nursie do this willingly, almost gleefully, because it cleanses
him partially of hate, anger, and outrage. :-)

Steve thinks he can brag about 7-Hostile Actions, but never
substantiate it. He is as pure as the driven snow. Steve can make an
assertion of fact that I lost my T5 logs, but never substantiate it.

Everyone else is a LIAR. 'cept Steve. He's here for meaningful
discourse.

Gotta be that post-traumatic stress disorder from all dem
"hostile actions." :-)

LHA / WMD

Steve Robeson K4CAP June 15th 04 04:53 AM

From: (William)
Date: 6/14/2004 9:03 AM Central Standard Time

Len, it's kind of interesting what Steve thinks his job is. He is
here to call people "PUTZ," and "idiot." Wonder how much it pays?

The "reawrds" are strictly etherical.

Steve thinks he can brag about 7-Hostile Actions, but never
substantiate it. He is as pure as the driven snow. Steve can make an
assertion of fact that I lost my T5 logs, but never substantiate it.

I've never "bragged" about "seven hostile actions". I simply acknowledged
that I HAD been in actions while in the Armed Forces. That is true.

You and Lennie are the one's who keep recycling the "seven hostile
actions" phrase. Goggle refers.

Everyone else is a LIAR. 'cept Steve. He's here for meaningful
discourse.

I am not the one who, on the one hand, lambastes others for thier lack of
focus on "the topic", then resorts to my own discourse. You and Lennie pull
the cart off the trail enough for 10 persons.

Steve, K4YZ

Len Over 21 June 15th 04 05:17 AM

In article , (Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 6/14/2004 9:03 AM Central Standard Time

Len, it's kind of interesting what Steve thinks his job is. He is
here to call people "PUTZ," and "idiot." Wonder how much it pays?

The "reawrds" are strictly etherical.

Steve thinks he can brag about 7-Hostile Actions, but never
substantiate it. He is as pure as the driven snow. Steve can make an
assertion of fact that I lost my T5 logs, but never substantiate it.

I've never "bragged" about "seven hostile actions". I simply
acknowledged
that I HAD been in actions while in the Armed Forces. That is true.

Nobody seems to know the Where or When of that claim.

Where were they...and at what date?

You and Lennie are the one's who keep recycling the "seven hostile
actions" phrase. Goggle refers.

"Google." :-)

Your CAP Air Ace personna is trying to speak. Don't let it.
Put those goggles away. Or get a new windscreen...

Where and When were those "hostile actions?"

Everyone else is a LIAR. 'cept Steve. He's here for meaningful
discourse.

I am not the one who, on the one hand, lambastes others for thier lack of
focus on "the topic", then resorts to my own discourse. You and Lennie pull
the cart off the trail enough for 10 persons.

One can baste a lamb, but only you can lambast others with
undocumented claims and then argue until red in the face that
they were "true."

Neither Brian nor myself ever had to "pull any cart." Nursie put
that cart together all by himself. Except it is made of air.

Such air-heavy objects are very easy to pull.

Now Where and When were those "hostile actions?" Furnish
some reference so that anyone can check it out themselves.

You made a claim that "MARS is amateur radio" and cannot
back it up. Not even the DoD will support that claim...and the
DoD has DEFINED MARS.

Len Over 21 June 15th 04 05:40 AM

In article , (Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 6/14/2004 9:03 AM Central Standard Time

Len, it's kind of interesting what Steve thinks his job is. He is
here to call people "PUTZ," and "idiot." Wonder how much it pays?

The "reawrds" are strictly etherical.

What are "reawrds," nursie? [that is NOT Yiddish...]

And what is "etherical?" Something to do with 'ether?'

Why are you trying to pass gas?

If you meant "ethical," we might get some idea. However, a
lot of braggadoccio about some unsubstantiated military
action is hardly "ethical," is it? More like a fish story.

Maybe you meant "ethereal?" Like 'out of this world...'

Some of those claims of yours are that way...

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD