RadioBanter

-   -   Happy Father's Day (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27575-happy-fathers-day.html)

Bert Craig June 20th 04 03:38 PM

Happy Father's Day

Wishing everybody (...and I mean EVERYBODY!) on r.r.a.p a very warm and
happy Father's Day. :-)

--
73 de Bert
WA2SI

Steve Robeson K4CAP June 20th 04 04:41 PM

Subject: Happy Father's Day
From: "Bert Craig" OSPAM
Date: 6/20/2004 9:38 AM Central Standard Time
Wishing everybody (...and I mean EVERYBODY!) on r.r.a.p a very warm and
happy Father's Day. :-)

Dittos to all the Daddies!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Mike Coslo June 21st 04 04:55 AM

From: "Bert Craig" OSPAM
Date: 6/20/2004 9:38 AM Central Standard Time
Wishing everybody (...and I mean EVERYBODY!) on r.r.a.p a very warm and
happy Father's Day. :-)

Dittos to all the Daddies!

Same here! I had a nice canoe trip down Bald Eagle Creek into Raystown
dam with the XYL. And she bought me a new Stainless Steel gas grill. So
I cooked (hey! it's supposed to be Fathers day!) some ribs fer dinner.

- Mike KB3EIA -