RadioBanter

-   -   Offensive? (was: UPLC on BPL: ignore armchair amateurs who still use vacuum tube transmitters) (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27607-re-offensive-re-uplc-bpl-ignore-armchair-amateurs-who-still-use-vacuum-tube-transmitters.html)

Steve Robeson K4CAP July 4th 04 02:21 PM

Offensive? (was: UPLC on BPL: ignore armchair amateurs who still use vacuum tube transmitters)

Subject: Offensive? (was: UPLC on BPL: ignore armchair amateurs who
still use vacuum tube transmitters)
From: Barry OGrady
Date: 7/3/2004 9:17 AM Central Standard Time
On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 00:09:58 -0400, Dave Bushong
wrote:

Sept 12th is important because by then, ham operators had already put in
24 hours of non-stop, volunteer, world-class operation.

Doing what? Getting in the way or proper emergency services?

Were you born a scumbag, "Barry", or was that perfected over time?

(BTW: They were invited, not gate crashers)

Anyone who says differently about ham radio, GFY.

Ham radio is a hobby for kids who want to play two way radios.

I was right...you practiced. I could have written off being born that
way...you LIKE it!

Web page:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

That's what I thought...Not only a troller, but a foreign troller.

Eat a Roo.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Dan/W4NTI July 5th 04 12:31 AM

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message

That's what I thought...Not only a troller, but a foreign troller.

Eat a Roo.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve,

Have you noticed that since the Aussies gave all their guns to the
government the once tough and proud Australians are now closet tough guys?
A real shame....but a lesson to pay attention to.

Dan/W4NTI

Steve Robeson K4CAP July 6th 04 09:19 AM

still use vacuum tube transmitters)
From: "Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@getrid of this mindspring.com
Date: 7/4/2004 6:31 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote in message

That's what I thought...Not only a troller, but a foreign troller.

Eat a Roo.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve,

Have you noticed that since the Aussies gave all their guns to the
government the once tough and proud Australians are now closet tough guys?
A real shame....but a lesson to pay attention to.

"Once Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Have Guns"

Yep.

Steve, K4YZ

Jeff B. July 10th 04 06:07 PM

Steve Robeson K4CAP wrote:

That's what I thought...Not only a troller, but a foreign troller.

Eat a Roo.

Putz.

He's tried, but the 'Roo keeps his legs tightly closed.