RadioBanter

-   -   For the Benefit of Mr. Kite (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27764-benefit-mr-kite.html)

Dave Heil October 7th 04 12:17 AM

For the Benefit of Mr. Kite

In a continuing effort to keep PROFESSIONAL engineers up to date on what
is taking place in industry, I offer the following quote from Scott
Robbins, W4PA as posted to the Ten-Tec reflector today:

"Lee Jones, inventor of the Jones filter, is WB4JTR and Ten-Tec's Chief
Technology Officer. Lee is a former Collins RF design engineer and has
had a significant impact on every piece of equipment we've built over
the past 20 years. His latest ham radio-related contribution for us was
designing the ultra-low phase noise synthesizer as used in the Orion's
main receiver."

Dave K8MN