RadioBanter

-   -   operator's licence vs. station licence (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27820-operators-licence-vs-station-licence.html)

William October 24th 04 12:58 PM

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
(William) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...

1. Still doesn't change the "message", whichg has nothing to do with YOUR
assertion that "numerous Extras" thumb their noses at lower class operators.
You still haven't provided a single valid quote.

See how you twist everything?

Nothing's "twisted", Brain, except your perceptions of reality.

You have twisted my words, substituting "numerous" for "several."

Now you lie about it.

Apology?

Steve Robeson K4CAP October 24th 04 02:29 PM

Subject: operator's licence vs. station licence
From: (William)
Date: 10/24/2004 6:58 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(William) wrote in message
.com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

1. Still doesn't change the "message", whichg has nothing to do

with YOUR
assertion that "numerous Extras" thumb their noses at lower class

operators.
You still haven't provided a single valid quote.

See how you twist everything?

Nothing's "twisted", Brain, except your perceptions of reality.

You have twisted my words, substituting "numerous" for "several."

Now you lie about it.

Apology?

Right after your "I acknowledge that my accusation about Steve not
acknowledging errors or making apologies was wrong and I apologize to him" hits
the streets, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

William October 25th 04 02:49 AM

From:
(William)
Date: 10/24/2004 6:58 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(William) wrote in message

. com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

1. Still doesn't change the "message", whichg has nothing to do

with YOUR
assertion that "numerous Extras" thumb their noses at lower class

operators.
You still haven't provided a single valid quote.

See how you twist everything?

Nothing's "twisted", Brain, except your perceptions of reality.

You have twisted my words, substituting "numerous" for "several."

Now you lie about it.

Apology?

Right after your "I acknowledge that my accusation about Steve not
acknowledging errors or making apologies was wrong and I apologize to him" hits
the streets, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

You are an unrepentant sinner. You'll get to deal with a higher power
at a later date. Best of Luck.

CAwriter October 26th 04 08:00 PM

When did they allow the hams to start up again? Did they need to
reapply for a license?
I remember my father transmitting in S Calif, but maybe that was after
WW II was over. And, no, he wasn't a spy; he was in the US Navy during
the war.

Thanks,

Robert Casey wrote in message ...

Ya think a spy would apply for a license in ANY radio service, Jim?

Depending on the situation, a ham license could be a good
"cover story" for a spy with transmitting equipment. The
FCC did shut down all ham bands during WW2...