RadioBanter

-   -   Today Is No Exception, Brain. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27848-today-no-exception-brain.html)

Steve Robeson, K4CAP October 24th 04 07:04 AM

Today Is No Exception, Brain.

(William) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...

You asserted as fact that I "never" acknowledge errors and that I "never"
apologize, yet both of those assertions were made AFTER I had already done BOTH
of those very things to Hans.

Then OBVIOUSLY I hadn't seen it yet.

The only "OBVIOUS" thing is that you jumped at yet another chance
to try and show off with a "witty retort".

What you did was run headlong into a brick wall of stupidity.

Again.

And as usual, got caught.

And when I did, it was the most
half-assed apology that I'd seen in a long time. Perfectly within
character.

It wasn't YOUR apology to judge now, was it, Brain?

So how's the QST search going? When does the second shoe drop?

No answers yet, Brain...I figger Tuesday or Wednesday should be
enough.

Best of Luck.

For what?

BTW...don't worry about apologizing for haivng made yet another
stupid assertion that was disproved even before the keys stopped
clicking, Brain.

There's nothing in your conduct that even remotely demonstrates
that you have the STRENGTH of character to do the things you seem to
hold others to.

You're a loser, there's no way around it. As long as you continue
to lie to and about others, you always WILL be a loser.

Today is no exception.

Steve, K4YZ