RadioBanter

-   -   Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1423 ­ November 19, 2004 (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27924-re-amateur-radio-newsline%E2%84%A2-report-1423-%C2%AD-november-19-2004-a.html)

D. Stussy November 22nd 04 09:39 AM

Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1423 ­ November 19, 2004

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Radionews wrote:
THIS WILL BE MY LAST TIME I PUT UP NEWSLINE HERE. I MOVE TO ZAKINTHOS IN TWO
WEEKS AND HAVE NO AOL THERE. SOME ONE ELSE NEED TO TAKE OVER DOING JOB. IT BEEN
LOTS OF FUN.

MR. RADIONEWS

Good. The spammer finally bites the dust. Goodbye and good riddance.

Robert Casey November 22nd 04 10:03 PM

Radionews wrote:
THIS WILL BE MY LAST TIME I PUT UP NEWSLINE HERE. I MOVE TO ZAKINTHOS IN TWO
WEEKS AND HAVE NO AOL THERE. SOME ONE ELSE NEED TO TAKE OVER DOING JOB. IT BEEN
LOTS OF FUN.

MR. RADIONEWS

Go to http://www.arnewsline.org/
You can read it there.

N Vobbe November 23rd 04 01:53 PM

"Radionews" wrote in message
THIS WILL BE MY LAST TIME I PUT UP NEWSLINE HERE. I MOVE TO ZAKINTHOS IN

TWO
WEEKS AND HAVE NO AOL THERE. SOME ONE ELSE NEED TO TAKE OVER DOING JOB.

IT BEEN
LOTS OF FUN.

MR. RADIONEWS

------- HIT THE ROAD TOAD ! (PFHBLTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

ps: Have U tried that new Coke yet? Tastes like it was fresh-squeezed from
a big, fat
diabetic house cat, fortified with corn syrup and chilled. Mmm, dat's
some mighty fine pee! Impudent, yet with a bold aftertaste. And just get
a whiff of that bouquet! Eau de Dialysis!