RadioBanter

-   -   Test (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27947-test.html)

Steve, K4YZ November 29th 04 08:55 AM

Test

Glenn Baxter November 29th 04 03:31 PM

Go away, moron.

K1MAN

"Steve, K4YZ" wrote in message
m...
Test

Glenn Baxter November 29th 04 10:09 PM

Screw, you! @$$|-|OLE!!!

"Curmudgeon" curmudg@eon wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:31:36 GMT, Glenn Baxter wrote:
Go away, moron.

K1MAN

If you're Glenn Baxter, I'm the tooth fairy. Your IP address is all
wrong - it traces to the Philadelphia area. With a subpoena, the real
Glenn Baxter could force Comcast to reveal your true identity.

Go away, moron.

Glenn Baxter November 29th 04 10:15 PM

Registrant:
Glorb Internet Services GLORB2-DOM
PO Box 481
Blacklick OH 43004-0481
US
Domain Name: GLORB.COM
Administrative Contact Technical Contact:
Brozny Geoff

Glorb Internet Services
PO Box 481
Blacklick OH 43004-0481
US
614-476-5524
Record expires on 25-Jan-2006.
Record created on 25-Jan-1999.
Database last updated on 29-Nov-2004 17: 14: 33 EST.
Domain servers in listed order:
NAME1.GLORB.COM 198.30.124.200
NAME2.GLORB.COM 199.218.7.190
NAME3.GLORB.COM 66.35.75.70

Steve, K4YZ November 30th 04 12:01 AM

"Glenn Baxter" wrote in message news:GfHqd.174349$R05.29121@attbi_s53...
Go away, moron.

K1MAN

"Steve, K4YZ" wrote in message
m...
Test

Yo Mama, Scumbag. Or was that.."Yo Mama IS a scumbag"...?!?! Either way...

Steve, K4YZ

Steve Robeson K4YZ November 30th 04 03:09 AM

Subject: Test
From: "Glenn Baxter"
Date: 11/29/2004 7:00 PM Central Standard Time

I'd like to, but Lennie and yo Mama won't move out.

Steve, K4YZ

Glenn Baxter November 30th 04 04:33 AM

Maybe it's time for you to go back screwing your sister!

K1MAN

"Curmudgeon" curmudg@eon wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 01:00:12 GMT, Fake Glenn Baxter drooled:

First you were FCCHAM and now you are Glenn Baxter. Time to get back
on the Prozac.