RadioBanter

-   -   Watch all the Idiots "Replying"... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27967-watch-all-idiots-%22replying%22.html)

Len Over 21 December 5th 04 06:30 PM

Watch all the Idiots "Replying"...

In article , Avery Fineman
writes:

In article ,
(Steve, K4YZ) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article t, "KØHB"
writes:

K4YZ will need further education to make it up to that level. Living in

TN,
that advanced education may be out of his reach.

He can always attend (drum roll)... NIGHT SCHOOL!!!

Sure! And then I could spend 14 years getting a degree that
results in a diploma that get's me no professional recognition.

Begin with remedial English. For example, there's no apostrophe
required of the plural form of "get."

snip

Heh heh heh. Watch all the "learned discourse" generated by using
a different screen name.

Miccolis will have fun listing all the screen names I've used in the
past (where he still lives most of the time). Heil will probably take
some bitters and spout nasty things about "not being 'interested'
enough" in radio to get a ham license "first," therefore I am "not
involved!" :-)

Robeson MUST come back with more personal insults and use of
little Yiddish pejoratives because he is an obsessive-compulsive
involved in constant fighting about almost everything.

All those poor hams with such thin skin...no amount of honey
basting will ever give them any good taste... :-)

Steve Robeson K4YZ December 5th 04 11:32 PM

Subject: Watch all the Idiots "Replying"...
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 12/5/2004 12:30 PM Central Standard Time

Heh heh heh. Watch all the "learned discourse" generated by using
a different screen name.

Naaaaaahhhh...You were just getting around the obvious killfile that keeps
MOST of your stuff in check.

Miccolis will have fun listing all the screen names I've used in the
past (where he still lives most of the time). Heil will probably take
some bitters and spout nasty things about "not being 'interested'
enough" in radio to get a ham license "first," therefore I am "not
involved!"

You're NOT "involved", beyond this forum.

Robeson MUST come back with more personal insults and use of
little Yiddish pejoratives because he is an obsessive-compulsive
involved in constant fighting about almost everything.

The only way to "fight" is for there to be two people involved.

You keep lying and acting like a fool. I keep holding a mirror up for you
to see it and you get confused as to who's doing what. Not my problem.

All those poor hams with such thin skin...no amount of honey
basting will ever give them any good taste.

And no number of screen names will ever make you an experienced, licensed
Amateur Radio operator...Or even human, for that matter....

Just a putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Len Over 21 December 6th 04 05:49 PM

In article ,

From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 12/5/2004 12:30 PM Central Standard Time

Heh heh heh. Watch all the "learned discourse" generated by using
a different screen name.

Naaaaaahhhh...You were just getting around the obvious killfile that
keeps MOST of your stuff in check.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...more falseness by the Avenging ANGLE. :-)

There's no such thing as a selective "killfile" that makes only
some of the postings invisible.

Poor Avenging ANGLE, off on a false tangent again. Compulsive-
obsessive hatred behavior absolutely requiring him to reply to each
and every posting of mine...complete with trash-mouth babblings.

You're NOT "involved", beyond this forum.

NOT a requirement, Angle. My advocacy is simply to eliminate the
morse code test for any U.S. amateur radio license examination.
That would allow more radio hobbyists to achieve that most-prized
"federal authority" called an AMATEUR radio license.

Robeson MUST come back with more personal insults and use of
little Yiddish pejoratives because he is an obsessive-compulsive
involved in constant fighting about almost everything.

The only way to "fight" is for there to be two people involved.

You keep lying and acting like a fool. I keep holding a mirror up for

you
to see it and you get confused as to who's doing what. Not my problem.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...it IS the Avenging Angle's PROBLEM.

Stevie holds up a mirror but forgets he is looking at his own reflection.

All those poor hams with such thin skin...no amount of honey
basting will ever give them any good taste.

And no number of screen names will ever make you an experienced,
licensed Amateur Radio operator...Or even human, for that matter....

Just a putz.

Stevie hoists his invisible cape as the Avenging Angle, right-eously
spewing trash-mouth babbling against all His enemies. :-)

Stevie calls it "reasonable discourse." Others seem to think it is
just trash-mouth activity by those perpendicular to logic and
reality. :-)

Dave Heil December 7th 04 01:21 AM

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,
(newsgroup Avenging ANGLE, though obtuse) writes:

Poor Avenging ANGLE, off on a false tangent again. Compulsive-
obsessive hatred behavior absolutely requiring him to reply to each
and every posting of mine...complete with trash-mouth babblings.

Would that be anything like what is behind your need to reply to Steve's
posts, kindly old piranha? I just want to be clear on your motivation.
You seem to believe that you know Steve's motivation.

You're NOT "involved", beyond this forum.

NOT a requirement, Angle. My advocacy is simply to eliminate the
morse code test for any U.S. amateur radio license examination.

That isn't exactly true, is it? You do much, much more here, Mr.
Advocate and you do it in a pontificating, unpleasant manner.

That would allow more radio hobbyists to achieve that most-prized
"federal authority" called an AMATEUR radio license.

Even you might be able to meet those reduced qualifications, Leonard,
five words per minute representing that impenetrable barrier to your
obtaining
a ham ticket.

Dave K8MN

Steve Robeson K4YZ December 7th 04 02:39 AM

From: Dave Heil
Date: 12/6/2004 7:21 PM Central Standard Time
Len Over 21 wrote:

That would allow more radio hobbyists to achieve that most-prized
"federal authority" called an AMATEUR radio license.

Even you might be able to meet those reduced qualifications, Leonard,
five words per minute representing that impenetrable barrier to your
obtaining
a ham ticket.

I think The Scummy One's "barrier" is from not having a transparent belly
button, Dave!

73

Steve, K4YZ