RadioBanter

-   -   The Death of Amateur Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/64328-death-amateur-radio.html)

Bathrooman March 12th 05 05:00 PM

Amateur radio has alway attracted more than its share of nut cases.
N9OGL wants to express himself, as he was taught in special education,
but amateur radio is definitely NOT the place to do it. He doesn't
have the intelligence to run a legitimate "show" or an interesting
talk-opinion-information whatever, such as you might find on the AM
broadcast band, which is the legitimate place to do it. He is totally
incapable of such an endeavor; amateur radio is just the easiest route
to spew his bull****. What a putz.

N9 Obnoxious Gay Loudmouth

Cmd Buzz Corey March 12th 05 06:02 PM

Bathrooman wrote:

Amateur radio has alway attracted more than its share of nut cases.
N9OGL wants to express himself, as he was taught in special education,
but amateur radio is definitely NOT the place to do it. He doesn't
have the intelligence to run a legitimate "show" or an interesting
talk-opinion-information whatever, such as you might find on the AM
broadcast band, which is the legitimate place to do it. He is totally
incapable of such an endeavor; amateur radio is just the easiest route
to spew his bull****. What a putz.

N9 Obnoxious Gay Loudmouth

He has a hard on about the FCC and just wants to use the hams bands to
let everyone know. He is a waste of time.

Bathrooman March 12th 05 06:07 PM

Well see, I don't work there. Unlike you ****ing morons I'm going to
school to get me a better paying.

You DID work there. You got FIRED for being a putz. Therefore, you
DON'T work there now.

Going to school to get a better paying what? J-O-B??? Good idea...it
would at least get you off the ham bands for 8 hours a day, and you
wouldn't have to worry about spending all that time composing a 50%
opinion/50% fact informational show for the amateur radio community.

N9OGL March 12th 05 06:11 PM

LISTEN YOU ****ING PIECE OF ****ING ****! I'M NOT A ****ING RETARD! BUT
HAVE BEEN ****ING YOUR MAMA! AS FOR BROADCASTING, AND ALL YOU ****ING
ASS HAM OPERATORS LISTEN UP! I'VE APPLY SEVEN TIMES FOR A ****ING
LICENSE WITH WAIVER WHICH THE FCC WOULDN'T CONSIDER SO MY OPINION TO
YOU ****ING PUSSY ASS LICENSED ****ING CB OPERATOR IS YOU,
HOLLINGSWORTH, THE FCC CAN ALL GO **** YOURSELVES UP THE ****ING ASSES!

YOU ****ING BICTHWHORE MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bathrooman March 13th 05 01:06 AM

I'M NOT A ****ING RETARD!

A couple of years ago you were advertising to buy a 50KW shortwave
transmitter - financed with WAL MART wages and without any source of
revenue to even pay the power bill on the 3 phase 480V power supply
-AND- before you were denied a broadcast license seven times...that is
pretty ****ING RETARDED.

Bathrooman March 13th 05 03:01 AM

Here's something Toddy posted 4 years ago on japan.internet.personal.
I'm still ROTFLMAO. I'm posting it here for youalls enjoyment. What a
nut case.

Hello,

I'm looking to correspond ith japanese girls for friendship or for a
long term relationship. My name is Todd and I live in the small
community of Taylorville in the United states my hobbies are taveling
and reading and going to the movies. I'm well educated and hope to hear
from you so on so email me and well talk.

hope to hear from you soon
Todd

K4YZ March 13th 05 02:32 PM

N9OGL wrote:

LISTEN YOU ****ING PIECE OF ****ING ****!

Yep...that's the way to get folks ready to hear your side of it...

I'M NOT A ****ING RETARD!

Sure you are. It's a law. Anyone who proclaims to NOT be a
"****ING RETARD" is one automatically. They prove thier own ignorance.

BUT HAVE BEEN ****ING YOUR MAMA!

She's dead.

Did ya work up a good sweat digging that deep?

I hope you closed it back up and tamped the dirt back down.

And if you do it again, turn her over. It's got to be hard lying
in one position for all eternity.

AS FOR BROADCASTING, AND ALL YOU ****ING
*** HAM OPERATORS LISTEN UP! I'VE APPLY SEVEN TIMES FOR A ****ING
LICENSE WITH WAIVER WHICH THE FCC WOULDN'T CONSIDER SO MY OPINION TO
YOU ****ING ***** *** LICENSED ****ING CB OPERATOR IS YOU,
HOLLINGSWORTH, THE FCC CAN ALL GO **** YOURSELVES UP THE ****ING

***ES!

Maybe they knew something then about your character that warranted
keeping you away from a radio transmitter.

Seems they were pretty dog-gone right to me!

YOU ****ING BICTHWHORE MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to leave that one intact.

It's heartbreaking enough to see a Radio Amateur that is obviously
simple minded, obnoxious and foul mouthed, but it's even worse to see
him functionally illiterate AND profane.

What an idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 13th 05 02:46 PM

N9OGL wrote:
because I don't really think you know what the ****ing law is.

Toddie, what grade did you graduate from?

Have you taken even a "101" course on grammar? Obviously not,
because your "posts' are some of the most disjointed, rambling bits of
diatribe I have EVER read.

Demonstrate least SOME educational finesse.

Like all amteurs you look only at the amateur rules unaware that

there
are other rules that apply to the amateur radio community. But go

talk
to FCC or the subcommittees and they will tell you the same thing.
because frankly you don't know what the **** your talking about.

Yes I do. And you are wrong.

It really is THAT simple.

Steve,K4YZ

Bathrooman March 13th 05 07:27 PM

"Aye, matey, toss the scurvy dogs, baten down the hatches and man the
guns, there's piratin' to do!!!"