RadioBanter

-   -   THE EXCLUSIVE MORSE CODE EXAM DEBATE THREAD (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/65490-exclusive-morse-code-exam-debate-thread.html)

K4YZ February 28th 05 12:45 PM

wrote:
From: "JAMES HAMPTON" - Sun, 27 Feb
2005 23:23:59 -0500

To be entirely fair, I think we should put both newcomers and old

timers on
an equal footing. Even the no Morse folks.

Len, your thoughts?

Sorry, I can't post any...a big badass PCTA extra will only

harrass
me with attempted inimidation. :-)

This is a CLOSED newsgroup. Only PCTA extras will be allowed
in here. I've been told that. All others have "no business"
in here.

What a putz.

He wants a "Morse Code Exam Debate Thread", get's it hand
delivered to him, then snivvels out from any true discussion on the
topic.

Nothing we haven't come to expect, I guess. Lennie doesn't have
the cajones to "debate" any issue head on. Never could.

Best regards,

You've never had "best regards" for anyone...Yourself included,
Lennie. Only a person with an overwhelming lack of self respect could
act the way you do in public.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 3rd 05 06:49 AM

From: "JAMES HAMPTON" - Sun, 27

Feb
[...]

Lennie said there wouldn't be a "Morse Code Exam Debate" thread.

I specifically made one up and invited him to "debate" any new
issues vis-a-vis that topic.

It's been here a week now. Lennie's only "comment" has been to
make deceitful and mistruthful comments pertaining to Amateur Radio
licensees. Strictly off topic and of "personal attack" mode.

Lennie proved wrong and proven to be the liar and antagonist I
have claimed him to be.

Again.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 7th 05 09:17 AM

Whellllllp......

Lennie said no one "debates" the Morse Code exam "issue" anymore.

I created a thread solely for his benefit nine days ago. His SOLE
response has been:

QUOTE

Sorry, I can't post any...a big badass PCTA extra will only harrass
me with attempted inimidation. :-)

This is a CLOSED newsgroup. Only PCTA extras will be allowed
in here. I've been told that. All others have "no business"
in here.

UNQUOTE

The presence of the thread proves Lennie wrong and his one and
only post to the thread demonstrates that, once again, he is a proven
liar.

Thanks, Lennie.

Steve, K4YZ