RadioBanter

-   -   N9OGL Doesn't Like His Own Poll Results...Tries A "New" Poll" (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/66853-n9ogl-doesnt-like-his-own-poll-results-tries-%22new%22-poll%22.html)

Dan/W4NTI March 17th 05 02:13 AM

"Mr. Obvious" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dan/W4NTI wrote:

You really are a flippin idiot ain't you Todd? Just because someone

has a 4
in his call you automatically assume he is a inbred redneck.

Shades of 313 all over again?

IIRC, you said something to the effect of "...never have a battle of
wits with an UNARMED man..." a time or two on the frequency.

Funny how these characters all resort to the same
name-calling/mud-flinging/cursing/racism cr@pola every time someone
logically maneuvers them into a corner - or calls them on their BS.

Yep....shades of 313. And this goofball has NO IDEA what that means.

But like I said.....it is fun to slap around a goof like him. Guess I need
to back off and let him re-load his water pistol.

Dan/W4NTI